All-Star Forum Runner

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Apr 8, 2010
my forum runner isnt showing my siggy and wont let me shimmyy.. any ideas y :/.. yes it is the full version. it just randomly stopped working -__-

my forum runner isnt showing my siggy and wont let me shimmyy.. any ideas y :/.. yes it is the full version. it just randomly stopped working -__-
I've been having problems with it all week.
I can't even use it anymore, it stopped working a few days ago.

We had some upgrades and changes this week. Couple this to try that should fix it:

1. Make sure you are on the latest version of Forum Runner
2. Delete the link to Fierce Board in Forum Runner, re add it.

Let me know if you do both those two things and it didn't help. I just checked on mine after doing those two things and it worked perfectly.

We had some upgrades and changes this week. Couple this to try that should fix it:

1. Make sure you are on the latest version of Forum Runner
2. Delete the link to Fierce Board in Forum Runner, re add it.

Let me know if you do both those two things and it didn't help. I just checked on mine after doing those two things and it worked perfectly.

I had to replace my phone on Thursday, so I had to set all the software back up. Downloaded FR on Friday and it's working perfectly.

I had to delete the link and add it again. Works now

It's all for a good reason. good stuff coming.

I keep getting a parse error with the message saying the plug-in is outdated....not sure who to tell this to? I hate not having my fierce fix!

I keep getting a parse error with the message saying the plug-in is outdated....not sure who to tell this to? I hate not having my fierce fix!

did you re-add or updated your forum runner?

I did! It logged me out one day and I couln't get it back to any kind of log-in page so I finally deleted and re-installed

"It" being I hit some button on accident and it brought me to a black page of nothing that I couldn't navigate away from...

I just updated and I miss the ball bearing stick figure for forum runner.

Back