All-Star Fun Cheer Survey!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

1. Do you cheer for all stars, school, or rec?
all stars
2. What level do you cheer on?
senior 3
3. How long have you been cheerleading?
this is my 5th season, but only my 2nd on all stars
4. What position are you in stunting?
last year i was a main base, but so far this year ive been switching between backing and basing.
5. What's your best tumbling pass/standing tumbling? best stunting?
running- RO BHS series... but working on tucks :)
standing- standing tuck
stunting- hmmm... i can do pretty much all level 4 and some level 5 skills.
6. What's your favortie thing about cheerleading?
the feeling you get after you accomplish something new
7. What are your favorite cheerleading shoes?
love my Nfinitys :)
8. What do your uniforms look like?
green black and white half tops with mostly black skirts.
9. What team do you look up to the most?
top gun :)
10. How do you wear your hair to competition?
half up and straight
11. Have you ever got hurt cheerleading? (if so how?)
gahhhh... i tore a elbow ligament last year. i was doing a roundoff flip flop on a non spring floor and twisted my arm when i went back. worst pain everrrr.

allstars
senior 4.2
7 years of popwarner and in my 2nd season of allstars
base
standing tuck, r.off bhs :/
competing and meeting new people :)
nfinities
mostly white (halftop) with red sequins and navy
CEA& World Cup <3
Last year was side-ish low ponytail curled last season
sprained my ankle once when i was a flyer bumping down from a stunt... came down hard& rolled it and fell on my shoulder/neck tumbling one time

1. Allstars
2. small junior level 2
3. Almost five
4.backspot
5.standing bhs w/a spot ( for now). Robhs ( spot for now). 360 straight up to heel stretch exstention (sp?)
6. The thrill of competing and getting new skills
7. converse cheer backhandspring
8. gold, black, silver dk rly know the uniform look yet bc its new
9. WC, F5 and Top gun.
10. High pony
11. Yep. Landed my ro funny and broke my ankle. Multiple strains on my knees from jumping bc I've had my shoes 4 2 seasons.

1. Do you cheer for all stars, school, or rec? Just school now, it turns out that I've gotta take a year off from allstar.
2. What level do you cheer on? I was on 3, but schools only have one level and we're allowed to throw level 5 skills.
3. How long have you been cheerleading? 8 years, 13 teams
4. What position are you in stunting? Backspot
5. What's your best tumbling pass/standing tumbling? best stunting? running: ro bhs. standing: standing tuck (you could say i didn't do the correct progression haha) stunting: anything you can throw at me!
6. What's your favortie thing about cheerleading? I love performing.
7. What are your favorite cheerleading shoes? Nike air mix down.
8. What do your uniforms look like? Game: All blue, long sleeves, turtle neck, with 2 white stripes down the arms and around the skirt with a big white N on the chest. Competition: same as game except white where there's blue and sparkly blue where they're white.
9. What team do you look up to the most? Midwest Thunder
10. How do you wear your hair to competition? Straight, huge poof!
11. Have you ever got hurt cheerleading? (if so how?) This wasn't completely from cheer, but I have/had a stress fracture in my right tibia.

1. Do you cheer for all stars, school, or rec? allstar
2. What level do you cheer on? senior 2
3. How long have you been cheerleading? 3 years
4. What position are you in stunting? back sometimes flyer
5. What's your best tumbling pass/standing tumbling? best stunting? bhs, tick tock maybe? idk.
6. What's your favortie thing about cheerleading? too much, the thrill of competing is one of them, being healthy, setting goals, having whats like a second family
7. What are your favorite cheerleading shoes? i havent tried nfinitys yet, but i hear they're good, i personally like no limit
8. What do your uniforms look like? white with a purple lining around the vneck w/ rhinestones on it, then purple and black sleeves with STORM written in rhinestones, & yeah, lots of writing ahaha... just look at my pic
9. What team do you look up to the most? hmm, i think world cup odyssey or CEA senior elite, or Jags.
10. How do you wear your hair to competition? straight pony
11. Have you ever got hurt cheerleading? (if so how?) sprained my knee & wrist at the same time when i fell from a stunt, sprained my foot doing a BHS

All Stars
4 (even though I have no tumbling)
I've done 2 seasons, this will be the 3rd.
Backspot
Running Tumbling: None
Standing Tumbling: Backhandspring, maybe, if I'm not scared.
Stunting: Idk
The feeling you get when you hit a perfect routine! <3
All the ones I've had I didn't really like.
White, Royal Blue, and Silver Sequins - But we're getting new ones.
CEA Sr. Elite and Special Needs Teams
Usually straight pony with small poof.
Not really, except pulled shoulder muscle.

1. Do you cheer for all stars, school, or rec? Allstar
2. What level do you cheer on? 5
3. How long have you been cheerleading? This will be my 6th year with Allstar
4. What position are you in stunting? I can back & I prefer Secondarying over main anyday. & i can floor fly.
5. What's your best tumbling pass/standing tumbling? best stunting? full & i really like ticktocks
6. What's your favortie thing about cheerleading? I LOVE being surrounded by people who love what i love. <3
7. What are your favorite cheerleading shoes? nfinity's
8. What do your uniforms look like? Uh were getting new ones so idk, but they better not be shorts.
9. What team do you look up to the most? CALLLIIIIIII<3
10. How do you wear your hair to competition? high pony, with a pretty bow
11. Have you ever got hurt cheerleading? (if so how?) yesss. fractured my foot & broke my arm tumbling

1. Do you cheer for all stars, school, or rec? all star
2. What level do you cheer on? level 5
3. How long have you been cheerleading? this is my 5th season
4. What position are you in stunting? flyer
5. What's your best tumbling pass/standing tumbling? best stunting? standing 2 to full, running fwo to full, stunting all level 5(full ups & tick tocks)
6. What's your favortie thing about cheerleading? competitions & camp
7. What are your favorite cheerleading shoes? nfinitys
8. What do your uniforms look like? white with purple sleeve and either skirt or shorts:)
9. What team do you look up to the most? F5
10. How do you wear your hair to competition? either a straight pony or half up curledddd
11. Have you ever got hurt cheerleading? (if so how?) yes but nothing major

1. Allstars
2. Level 5
3. Since I was in 2nd grade so about 8 years
4. Main base
5. When I was younger I could do a full, but I've had a block for a while and I'm working on fulls again. Multiple jumps to a tuck. I can base almost anything, we're working on double ups, tick tocks at the top, full ups w/ automatic body position. But when we're just playing around we attempt a 360 ballup
6. I like meeting new people, I love the feeling you get when you do something you've been working for, I love competing, I love the feeling before you go onstage excited/nervous, the feeling after you get off the floor and you know you've got it, and I love the pride after your team wins and you realize all of the hard practices and hearing 'one more time' over and over paid off. I also love being apart of a community somewhat lol, I was at Queen of the Nile comp which was just after Midwest Elite had that accident and their coach said something in award that I will NEVER forget. She said something like "When we all take off our uniforms, we are all a group, and we have to support each other. It doesn't matter who you go against, it's just a uniform that makes you different." And when she said that, I lost it and started crying like nobody's business.
7. I have both Nfinity evolution and pheonix but I prefer evolution. I can't tell you how many pairs I had that probably could've lasted another season. :)
8. This is our last year using them new uniforms during the 12/13 season :) we've had them since 05/06 but they're purple gold and white, say cheer zone on the front, and on the back it has a star with cz in it.
9. This year I loved Cali small senior and Cheer Extreme senior elite.
10. High straight pony tail.
11. Nothing major thank gosh, but a few nasty bruises and a black eye.

I used to cheer for my school but now I only do All Star
Sr.2
This will be my second year on All Star
Flyer
RBH Tuck/ Standing Three/ Half up to Extension?
Everything!!!! :)
Nfinity Evolutions
281eb2a.jpg

Cheer Athletics!
High ponytail
No I have not gotten hurt....yet​

Allstars and school.
4 or 5 years.
main, side, and a flyer:D
Hmm, front tuck through t0 layout.
being apart of an amazing team and having fun.
varsity inspire. :)
well, my school one is navy, white, and orange. (not as ugly as you would think)
My all-star one is.. TEXAS CHEER.
the international team at texas.
half-up, sometimes with a poof and a bow of course.
why yes, a lot. pulled a muscle, broke a bone in my foot, broke my knuckle, and whole bunch more.

1. Do you cheer for all stars, school, or rec? college. (and there's a glimmer of hope in me that i may do an open team. *fingers crossed)
2. What level do you cheer on? well this doesn't really apply. lol i'm on coed though.
3. How long have you been cheerleading? wooof. ummm. since i was 3. lol so 17 years. wow i'm old. i've been cheering longer than some of ya'll have been alive. (i only did allstar for 7 years, rec before then. college going on year 2!)
4. What position are you in stunting? allstars I was a base, but I fly on coed. I'm a top top, elite, and basket girl.
5. What's your best tumbling pass/standing tumbling? best stunting? hmm. well best tumbling USED to be front through to double. never threw it at a comp though. now the most I throw is a full, doubles are illegal. standing tumbling, any bhs to full. best stunt? ummm whatever they tell me to do? lol rewinds are my personal favorite. was working rewind pull throughs, backhandspring full ups, and cupie full arounds. and baskets are my all time favorite! once i get back, my goal is pike open double.
6. What's your favortie thing about cheerleading? my team is my family, and i love every minute of it.
7. What are your favorite cheerleading shoes? nfinities. hands down. but i'm stuck with stupid nikes now.
8. What do your uniforms look like? we have 3: white, "new green", and "old green". they're all just a traditional style for college. cropped tops.
9. What team do you look up to the most? ALA-BAMA. roll tide roll!!! and allstar. i'd have to say maryland marlins. after everything they went through, i don't know how someone couldn't look up to them,
10. How do you wear your hair to competition? we were supposed to wear it half up half down. queen of the up high or not at all (aka me) vetoed. we compromised with a low pony. lol
11. Have you ever got hurt cheerleading? (if so how?) wooof. here's a laundry list.i'll try and ummm. keep it short? HA.
4 broken fingers and a sprained thumb (haha not all at once)-tumbling
broken foot.... oh wait, this one wasn't cheerleading related. i fell down the stairs....
broken nose- flyers elbow...
ehhh i stopped counting concussions. but they were all from the same flyers elbow... and i was lucky enough to have her both years i was there.
torn patellar tendon- 3 to full. never forget that one.
patella tendinitis- lets just say when the doctor told me to go back, and when i told myself to go back didn't really agree. i have myself to thank for this one.
strained hamstrings, both of them. just being a cheerleader did this lol
torn muscle in my back- eh, well. i got in a car accident and jumped right back into stuff, and somehow my mom thinks its related. still apparently my fault though. it may also have something to do with my creeptastic scorp stretches i would do...
broken ribs- thank you stretch full downs and baskets.
i think i got all the biggies. pulled muscles, sprains, and strains, along with bruises that appear like someone beat me just occur on a regular basis for me. 1. i'm clumsy. 2. i bruise really easily. 3. i close my eyes when i do stuff, so that's just asking for trouble. 4. because of the structure of my body, my body HATES cheerleading. i have been told by doctors that me trying to cheer is like trying to put a square peg in a round hole. so yay cheerleading! haha

Allstar

11 years

secondary base & sometimes backspot

running; full double & whip arabian through to double
standing; 2 to whip double
Stunt; whatever you want me to do

E.V.E.R.Y.T.H.I.N.G.

Nfinities the pheonx(sp) ones

There gold and navy blue, they say ice on then and there supper dee duperly sparkly.

f5 stingrays and top gun

in a borring ponytail :(

hahahahahhaah too many times.. bad knees bad bacck i have a broken foot right now hhahahha

1. Do you cheer for all stars, school, or rec? All Star/School
2. What level do you cheer on? 4
3. How long have you been cheerleading? 7 years altogether but, 5 cheering all star
4. What position are you in stunting? Back spot and Secondary base.
5. What's your best tumbling pass/standing tumbling? best stunting? Tumbling: RO whip hand hand tuck. Stunting: Switch-Ups
6. What's your favortie thing about cheerleading? i LOVE being apart of a team with the same goals and same work ethic! The sportsmanship and encouragement is great too! <3
7. What are your favorite cheerleading shoes? nfinity's
8. What do your uniforms look like? Dont know what there going to be this year.
9. What team do you look up to the most? Stingrays! All levels are good, not just level 5! Sportsmanship from this gym is amazing!
10. How do you wear your hair to competition? Half up, half down (sometimes with a hump) ,&& a gorgeous bow!
11. Have you ever got hurt cheerleading? (if so how?) Yesssss! Multiple ankles sprains. Swollen knee. Back spasms, and a few pulled hamstrings! Thank God i have had NO broken bones or fractures! :)

1. Allstars
2.Level 5
3. cheered for 2 years
4. main base
5. running: fronthandspring front thru to full/RO bhs arabian thru to full standing: 2bhs full stunting: I'm not aloud to say
6. i just simply love cheerleading
7.nfinity pheonix
8.red and black with the WE logo....they are half tops
9. cea sr elite!
10. high ponytail
11. a few kicks and punches to the face but nothing major

Back