Fundraising Opportunity, Great For The Holidays!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jun 11, 2013
custom_SiteShopProduct.asp
Hi Everyone!

I have been working with SOLO One Step Gel Nails and they have given us a huge opportunity.
I want to push this right now for holiday and we will have 2 weeks out of every quarter to sell. For all athletes, no matter for World´s Perfect or for other things related to the competition season.

The Kit is an at home kit for women and girls, retails for $129.99, we get to sell for $85 and the kids keep $25! $1 for every sale goes to WPA college scholarships!

This is huge to move Perfect up and into another level. PLEASE USE FOR YOUR OWN PROGRAMS, OTHER PROGRAMS YOU WORK WITH, ETC.

It´s not only a resource for you but also for others, WE are the only one´s offering this.
Attached is all info.

Let me know if you want to discuss over the phone!

All orders must be in by DEC 15 to have them delivered by XMAS:)

Hi Everyone!

I have been working with SOLO One Step Gel Nails and they have given us a huge opportunity.
I want to push this right now for holiday and we will have 2 weeks out of every quarter to sell. For all athletes, no matter for World´s Perfect or for other things related to the competition season.

The Kit is an at home kit for women and girls, retails for $129.99, we get to sell for $85 and the kids keep $25! $1 for every sale goes to WPA college scholarships!

This is huge to move Perfect up and into another level. PLEASE USE FOR YOUR OWN PROGRAMS, OTHER PROGRAMS YOU WORK WITH, ETC.

It´s not only a resource for you but also for others, WE are the only one´s offering this.
Attached is all info.

Let me know if you want to discuss over the phone!

All orders must be in by DEC 15 to have them delivered by XMAS:)

Please email to get all the info and tools at [email protected]

Back