All-Star Funds

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jun 9, 2023
I really wanna try all star this year but it’s $4000. I have a job and I make 300 a month but it’ll barely make the cut. What are some ways I can get the money to afford being on the team?

You thought about doing a fundraiser like selling your unwanted clothes or things you don't need?
Or maybe doing something like a bake sale?

You thought about doing a fundraiser like selling your unwanted clothes or things you don't need?
Or maybe doing something like a bake sale?
I have actually! I make art so I was thinking about selling those too! Little iffy about the bake sale but I’ll try! My mom also makes bows so maybe she can make custom ones if people buy them :)

I have actually! I make art so I was thinking about selling those too! Little iffy about the bake sale but I’ll try! My mom also makes bows so maybe she can make custom ones if people buy them :)
Doing art commissions is another cool way or if you are good at writing maybe writing story commissions?
Another way is seeing if anything is willing to give you some money as a sponsorship etc.

Keep in mind that travel isn't included. This is a double whammy-you pay for traveling to competitions and hotel there (often fairly expensive hotel rooms)-and it also cuts into the time you can work. Similarly, if your gym tends to add extra practices, that can make it hard to work as well because your schedule isn't known in advance.

Keep in mind that travel isn't included. This is a double whammy-you pay for traveling to competitions and hotel there (often fairly expensive hotel rooms)-and it also cuts into the time you can work. Similarly, if your gym tends to add extra practices, that can make it hard to work as well because your schedule isn't known in advance.
Luckily for me, if I can knock down some prices, travel money won’t be that big of a problem :) plus I can still fundraise the money as the season progresses so I can pay for the stuff I need rn

Back