All-Star Funny things your coaches say!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

ht8ryv.jpg
[/IMG]
we saw anpther girl at uca with one and we HAD to get a pic with here haha
omg thats the same exact one I have! hahaha too funny, this is my stunt group that caused this btw ;) lol

I have too many.
1.) *after dance* really good, expect (points out girl) you looked like you were having a seizure!
2.) what time is choreo Sunday? Us: 10 other kid: I have church Sunday. coach: YOU BE HERE SUNDAY AND WE'LL BLESS YOU HERE!
3.) we are going to go on the floor and they are gonna see ____s knee braces and ____s ankle braces and think we abuse you..

At routine camp when we were learning our dance, there was a girl in the front row that kept forgetting the motions and the choreographer stopped everyone dancing and said, " ARE YOU HIGH?! Get your life together!" And then when she was supposed to be in the "puked" position, she wasn't down far enough so he said,"Get lower! The Judges don't want to see your face!" She was so embarresed but the whole team was dyingg hahaha.

OMG those masks freak me the f out. It's so Hannibal Lector. If my kid breaks their nose, they're just done for a while, because I couldn't be around it.

Back