Future Cheer Nationals 2014

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

It definitely will be! Jade have had good results at regional comps but haven't quite yet managed a national win - it's deffo anyone's game with the likes of Stars Elite, Zodiacs, Marshals etc. What team are you on if you don't mind me asking?

I left because my passion for cheer kind of just fizzled out! It had nothing to do with Unity as I think they are the most fantastic program ever with amazing coaches but I found I just wasn't really enjoying it anymore so decided it was best that I take some time out. I don't want to say I've 'retired' as I'll be going to uni next year so I'll probably do it there but for now I'm just a 'fan' :)
Im on Bournemouth elite rapids it is a great team but first year in level 2 they used to be just level 3 but have 2 seniore teams now 2 and 3 I think its will be a battle and amazing to watch too. I think stars and unity are the biggest competition but lets see

Im on Bournemouth elite rapids it is a great team but first year in level 2 they used to be just level 3 but have 2 seniore teams now 2 and 3 I think its will be a battle and amazing to watch too. I think stars and unity are the biggest competition but lets see

Ah okay, Bournemouth Elite are awesome! Good luck :)

Just went on twitter and saw that there are 481 teams competing over the weekend at nationals!! :0 im so excited but nervous as it it getting close

Back