OT Future Nurses/current Nurses

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Ok I thought I'd bring this thread back up.
I'm looking into buying a stethescope and I've been looking at the Littmann Classic II S.E. stethescope....is this a good one?!!

I'm looking into buying a stethescope and I've been looking at the Littmann Classic II S.E. stethescope....is this a good one?!!

I have this one and have zero complaints!! works great! and i have the caribbean blue with the rainbow chest piece and it just is pretty and makes me happy lol i have classmates who went with cheaper brands/models and there is a definite difference between them. i am happy with it!

I'm a respiratory therapist, but I have that one and I've had no problems! Mine is the raspberry one, no rainbow. I have my name engraved on the bell and it looks so nice! Now that I work strictly in pediatrics I might get the peds version too, with possibly the rainbow bell.

I don't know that you can go wrong with a Littmann.

Last edited:
I have this one and have zero complaints!! works great! and i have the caribbean blue with the rainbow chest piece and it just is pretty and makes me happy lol i have classmates who went with cheaper brands/models and there is a definite difference between them. i am happy with it!
I ordered one lol... i got it in ocean blue! :)

Back