All-Star Gabi's New Gym And Team Announcement 7/6/15

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

it seems like the second season of Cheer Fullout will be about the ioc5 team, LionHeart, that Gabi fomed for this season.

it seems like the second season of Cheer Fullout will be about the ioc5 team, LionHeart, that Gabi fomed for this season.
Well I guess now we can put all our questions at rest because the entire process will be documented in excruciating detail.

sarcasm.gif

Also, if this means I will have to be without a weekly dose of Debbie Love's wisdom, I will NOT BE HAPPY.

That's a shame. I really liked Cheer Full Out last season because for once, we had a cheer series that wasn't completely fabricated/was an accurate depiction of the sport. Truthfully, I don't know if I'll watch this new season, but I'm hoping that they carry on with the long and drama free episodes.

I'm jealous! I'm a psychology major and I loved my cognitive neuroscience classes. I'm hoping that I get into a grad program that'll allow me to get into that more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got my BA in psych, and I can't wait to start working on my masters sometime next year. (I had to take a break from school) I really would like to get it in neuropsych, but no online programs, and I can't move several hours away.

I wouldn't consider it disappointing, smoed couldn't keep it together so they chose a classier program.. ;) It was a win/win.
Different production company. Awesomeness TV did Smoed and CJA, another one which name escapes me did the Gabi series and Cheer Full Out.

I thought it was obvious that GymTyme was filmed cause the production team followed her there.

Sent from my SM-G850F using Tapatalk

Back