All-Star Gabi's New Gym And Team Announcement 7/6/15

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm still trying to come up with a new name. I dislike the originality of my current one!
Do you not remember the offerings from the last time you mentioned changing your name?

**i wonder if parent teams can wear crop tops?**

Until now I always assumed you were under 21... wow LOL.

And what kind of username is 'Cougarforcheerson'? LMAO! @Cheer Dad ... there are grown women macking on your son?
Did you really mean to ask that as a question or were you just making a statement about the women? Lol. Yes it has been known to happen but it is really just all in good fun with @Cheermom1969 though I will point out I am pretty sure she is the only mom I know, that he doesn't know, to find and take a selfie with him.

Did you really mean to ask that as a question or were you just making a statement about the women? Lol. Yes it has been known to happen but it is really just all in good fun with @Cheermom1969 though I will point out I am pretty sure she is the only mom I know, that he doesn't know, to find and take a selfie with him.

And from the picture we took, you can't deny our love for each other, now can you? :p

Challenge accepted.

*The day Susie was not full of sunshine.*

Latest posts

Back