Music Garageband?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 16, 2009
quick questionnn;
Can garageband in anyway be used to make cheer music?
i dont know if this has been answered before butttt i want to know :)

From what i've experienced playing around with Garageband on my sisters laptop (i'm a pc not a mac user) It should be possible! Personally I can't stand the program, because like I said, I'm not a mac fan..it's quite frustrating for me lol BUT if you are a mac user..it should definitely be possible! :) all you need is a loop based mixing board and I'm pretty sure that's what garageband is! Not sure if you can change tempos on it or not though..i'll leave that to someone who knows ;)

From what i've experienced playing around with Garageband on my sisters laptop (i'm a pc not a mac user) It should be possible! Personally I can't stand the program, because like I said, I'm not a mac fan..it's quite frustrating for me lol BUT if you are a mac user..it should definitely be possible! :) all you need is a loop based mixing board and I'm pretty sure that's what garageband is! Not sure if you can change tempos on it or not though..i'll leave that to someone who knows ;)

cool so there it IS possible lol thanks :)

Not sure, but I have a Mac and have Garageband.....I've never really played with it. However, give me an iPad and Garageband is my favorite thing to play with!!

I've used GarageBand to make mixes for vids and found it very difficult to use. Especially because it won't let you change the tempo of individual clips, only the whole mix. Then again, I grew up on a PC no I'm not the mac savviest person out there

Back