OT Gay Cheerleaders.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Nov 10, 2011
I know this doesn't have to do with cheerleading, but most guys that cheer are gay and this is a very touching video. I think you all should watch. <3

On my college team, between the two co-ed squads there were 20 guys. 3 were gay. Out of the remaining 17 guys, we have 3 now married cheer couples that resulted from the team. The rest are all in straight relationships too.

How about we just call them cheerleaders, not gay cheerleaders....

gay-marriage-liz-feldman.jpg

you're looking at a very small set of the population of cheerleaders and making that assumption, i'll assume you've never been to college nationals where i'd say only 10-20% are gay.

The reason you may assume most are gay is because you probably have more interaction with the ones who are.

This may come as a shocker, but i am also gay (and i definitely straight park my car). But the whole more cheerleaders are gay thing is very stereotypical and not true at all.

you're looking at a very small set of the population of cheerleaders and making that assumption, i'll assume you've never been to college nationals where i'd say only 10-20% are gay.

The reason you may assume most are gay is because you probably have more interaction with the ones who are.

This may come as a shocker, but i am also gay (and i definitely straight park my car). But the whole more cheerleaders are gay thing is very stereotypical and not true at all.

Made me "teehee" at work. It really is an assumption that many people make, especially down here in Alabama. When I was on Warriors from 05-07 out of the 22 guys that were on the team 4 of us are gay (wording sounded odd, but I couldn't use "was" because we still are gay haha).

pardon the ignorance, but what exactly does 'and i definitely straight park my car' mean?

Back