OT Gay Cheerleaders.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I don't care about the assumption but that video was beautiful. Being raised in the southern baptist church and watching my best friend come out to the world....I can honestly say that is one reason why I left my church. The hate and ridicule he went through was just astonishing. I love him dearly and support whatever choice he makes and if any one tries to hurt him because of it or tell him he's wrong then they will have to deal with me. And a bunch of my other friends who back him up too. Stop the hate!

I definitely cheered with more straight guys than gay. I've coached my share of both. I always thought it was strange that it matters so much to people. I never had to declare my sexual preference when I was growing up. Why are gay people expected to "come out"? All the gay's I have ever known were known to be gay before they ever made any official announcements. Should we all be making big announcements about with who and how we have sex? I really don't think it's anybody else's business. I have been straight married for 14 years so this may come as a shocker....but I'm straight!

Sorry for the delay in this breaking news....

If decalaring you are gay is "coming out" then cupieqt does that mean you just "stayed in" or "went in?"

After reading again I think it makes logical sense. Maybe we should add these to the wiki terms:

Declaring your are gay = "coming out"
Declaring you are straight = "going in"
Declaring you don't care or judge people either way = "common sense and decency"

After reading again I think it makes logical sense. Maybe we should add these to the wiki terms:

Declaring your are gay = "coming out"
Declaring you are straight = "going in"
Declaring you don't care or judge people either way = "common sense and decency"

Shimmy x100000

Fernando, you are one of the most level headed people I have ever met (if you count reading all your posts on here as meeting).
I hope one day I can grow up to be a wise/sensible father of my own little shark pup.

Back