All-Star Get A Cheerleader Into The Top At Miss Usa

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

King

Is all about that bass
Staff member
FBOD:LLFB
Dec 4, 2009
She's so pretty and looks very down to earth (unlike sme of the other girls)! Def voted! Can you vote more than once?

Can we write in vote Livi? Who says 10 month olds cant win.

Jordan is very beautiful, but without being bias, Miss. California deserves the crown this year. Alyssa is GORGEOUS.

i didnt think the winner was chosen on how beautiful they are.
This is the first year the organization is allowing fans to 'vote in' one of the 15 finalists, but I'm not just saying Alyssa deserves the crown because she is beautiful. California and Texas are the power states when preparing their queens towards the Miss. USA. Wisconsin has never won (there is always a first), but I am hoping Jordan pulls at least a top5.

This is the first year the organization is allowing fans to 'vote in' one of the 15 finalists, but I'm not just saying Alyssa deserves the crown because she is beautiful. California and Texas are the power states when preparing their queens towards the Miss. USA. Wisconsin has never won (there is always a first), but I am hoping Jordan pulls at least a top5.
i just think its hard to say she deserves it just because shes pretty.

i just think its hard to say she deserves it just because shes pretty.
I usually base my personal top15 on physical beauty (it's a beauty pageant after all); however, my top15 always changes after the preliminary competition. Usually that's were some of the 'top favorites' fail to make an impression even if they are pretty. For instance, last year Rima Fakih was the least pretty of the top 5 (IMO), and she still managed to win.

I think beauty is just a part of it. Poise and grace I think have a lot to do with it as well.

And, to add, all these pictures are photoshopped to heck and back. Are they all pretty girls? Of course! But from what I gather the presentation of ones self and what they have is the biggest thing.

Voted!! I thought I would have known other contestants from some of my other states: NC, OH, WV, NJ, PA, but to no avail....I say let's vote for a state who has never been in the top spots! Go Wisconsin!!!:fro:

Back