Get Me Up To Speed

• Thread starter Deleted member 46542
  • Start date

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Should I offer my time to help? Maybe volunteer time to teach some new cheers?

• Leave my nose out of it, the season will be over soon.

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • Take the captain over to the side and talk with her about how she likes being on the squad.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
*criticizes heavy girls, implies they are unhealthy and shouldn't be doing the activity*

*doing activities is how you maintain a healthy lifestyle*

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I thought I was talking to grown women. Educated women. Clearly not. I guess you all peaked in high school. Collectivity, one set of teeth.

If the athletes on the cheer squad are concerned with their coaching, let them talk to the AD and request more support. In all honesty, it's not that big of deal. Your son isn't going to be negatively impacted by the cheer squad, so I'd let it go. Focus on your own kids and their sports.

And just a fair warning, there are a lot of momma bears on here that will quickly defend any child that is put in a negative light. We are here to discuss cheer, not to judge athletes on things we know nothing about.

Funny. Those grossly obese young women are not athletes. They should probably consider a leaf of lettuce. And a walk around the block.

And we have had another troll to help pass the summer. Damn I love this place sometime.

How long until the competitions start?

**Sometimes I use the FB web version just to check on my negative ratings**

I thought I was talking to grown women. Educated women. Clearly not. I guess you all peaked in high school. Collectivity, one set of teeth.

Tough Crowd. I can't see you but I know what you look like! Actually I think that was you with your fat a** jammed into a pair of leggings that you have no business wearing.

Funny. Those grossly obese young women are not athletes. They should probably consider a leaf of lettuce. And a walk around the block.

You're disgusting and we don't want you here. Please leave.

giphy.gif

Just stop.

Back