Music Getting Involved In The Cheer Music Industry

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jul 13, 2010
Question:

I've always been interested in getting into the Cheer Music/Mix Market.

Is there a process, or a license you need to sell cheer music? Any advice on how to start, and what are the best programs to use would be helpful.

Thanks,

Reactions: Lee
No, there is no license for making cheer music. Technically, if you use music that is not royalty free your braking the law! If you want to get started making music I suggest u buy acid pro 7 or fruity loops. That way you can compile your music and make a mix.

Jody

yes the license is 10k and it goes straight to me. I'll send you a totally professional and official certificate saying that you're a licensed cheer music producer.

Happy mixing!

Hi Icame,

Cheerleading music comes with a bit of complicated legal twist. Technically, you can't distribute derivatives of copyrighted music without permission from the rights-holders (the musicians who made the original, or more likely, their label). However, we run a service called Legitmix.com that enables Cheer producers to sell their work without violating copyright laws and while ensuring original artist get credit for their work. Check it out and let me know if you need any assistance.

Cheer,
Mondo

Back