All-Star Glasgow Cheerleading

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Mar 29, 2010
Hello everyone!
I've recently moved to Glasgow for my masters and I would love to maybe coach at a gym here! I've tried looking online but haven't had much success finding any recent websites, facebooks, phone numbers, or emails haha
Is there anyone who can lead me to a gym/program director who might be interested in getting a coach! I come with US and Canada cheer and coach experience!

Goldstar were the first level 5 team I laid my eye on at a competion 5 years ago! I believe that they're in Glasgow. Also look into uni teams, there's a few unis in Glasgow right? I think Glasgow Caledonian has a squad, but I could have made that up... anyway university squads are always keen to get choreo/coaching help from non students! Let us know how it goes :)

Sent from my SM-G850F using Tapatalk

I'm actually studying at Glasgow Cali haha maybe I'll look into that! I've seen Gold Star online, but cant seem to find any info post-2011 lol. Do you know a way to contact them?

I'm actually studying at Glasgow Cali haha maybe I'll look into that! I've seen Gold Star online, but cant seem to find any info post-2011 lol. Do you know a way to contact them?
They appear to be active on Twitter and Instagram, slide in their DMs? Lol. Unfortunately I'm down south so don't know anybody in that region who would have their details. Pretty certain we have Scottish cheerleaders on here though?

Sent from my SM-G850F using Tapatalk

Gold Star are also active on Facebook as 'Gold Star Cheer and Dance'. Their head coach is Claire McCreath (formally McKay)

Good luck with the search!

Back