All-Star Glcc Chicagoland National Championship

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Apr 26, 2010
There were a few bigger name teams (at least in the midwest ;) ) that competed here today (Ultimate Athletics, Cheer Command, Green Bay Elite). Was anybody there and know some of the results?

Ultimate has theirs on facebook--i think they said prodigy and legacy got first. I think that we sent teams there too, but my daughter's team didn't go so I didn't get to. Usually our gym's results are all over Facebook when they do well, and I haven't seen anything so.....not looking good. :(

Wont the EP put them up today or tomorrow? I haven't seen any other results yet.

I've been looking on facebook for results too for my old gym. They said the results will be posted by 8pm the Monday after. I'm just impatient, haha. I should've just went to the competition!

Thanks for the info :)

UA Jacks (large Jr 3), Supremacy (Sr Coed 4), Legacy, and Prodigy all took 1st! Legacy also won Grand Champs! Dynasty took 2nd. Prodigy wasn't against anyone, so they had the automatic win, but still looked AMAZING!

We are so proud of UA's showing at GLCC yesterday! All the teams were fantastic!

UA Jacks (large Jr 3), Supremacy (Sr Coed 4), Legacy, and Prodigy all took 1st! Legacy also won Grand Champs! Dynasty took 2nd. Prodigy wasn't against anyone, so they had the automatic win, but still looked AMAZING!

We are so proud of UA's showing at GLCC yesterday! All the teams were fantastic!

Good job! I haven't heard how our teams did yet. But sounds like you guys had a great day!
smile.png

UA looked great!! So did Cheer Command :)

We had a great time at this competition! The kids did a great job performing yesterday so we were so excited for them! They really had a blast!! Thank you everyone for your support! It was a great day!!

Green Bay Elite gold (youth level 2) 1st and session Grand Champs , Gbe Orange( junior level 3) 2nd place, Gbe Fuschia, (Senior 2 rec cheer) 1st, Gbe Teal( level 2 Senior)1st, Gbe Lime (Junior 5) 1st and Session Grand Champs and Highest score of the day. UA Legacy and Prodigy, and Cheer Command all looked Great.

UA looked great!! So did Cheer Command :)

We had a great time at this competition! The kids did a great job performing yesterday so we were so excited for them! They really had a blast!! Thank you everyone for your support! It was a great day!!

All the GBE teams always look amazing! Pink and Lime are always great, but yesterday was the first time I got to see your Junior 3 team perform and my daughter and I thought they were incredible!!!

Ahh thank you so much!! We were so proud of them! I hope you got to see our youth 2 they had a fantastic day ;) I am so proud of our program!! The kids were so excited!! Great job to UA we were sooo excited for Legacy :)

GLCC puts on a great competition. They really move things along and awards are on time, short and sweet.

I found some videos- looks like a great set up!

I competed at a GLCC competition years and years ago, and I remember it running really on time.

However, results still aren't posted! It says the Monday following the event at 8pm, possibly earlier.

Am I the only one who is annoyed that these results aren't up yet??? And double annoyed that their page says "Results will be posted by 8PM the Monday following the event--results may be posted earlier, so keep checking back!"

Why is it that some companies can post the results as the competition is going on and others can't even get them posted the following day? It's really not that hard to make a pdf.

Back