Glitter Or Smokey Eyes??

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

SMOKEY. I absolutely hate wearing glitter on my eyes, taking it off after competing, competing with it etc. I love glitter otherwise but I think glitter eyes are horrible. IMO it's doing the most.

SMOKEY EYES. glitter is like so 2008..
razzle dazzle has a nice cream make up for cheerleading.. it has a bit of a shimmer in it ( i believe top gun uses it for their yellow) its way nicer and soo soo soo many people just cant wear the glitter right. a nice smokey eye with a splash of your teams main color is so much more appealing to the eye

Depending on how sparkly your uniform is. I hate the amount of glitter we use especially bc my flyer has a tendency to butt and when she falls if she hits me in the face the glitter goes in my mouth and right when I finish the routine I sound like I have to hurl

Smokey hands down. The glitter would always blind me and distract me because it would get on my eyelashes and under my eyes and just make me feel like theres disco balls everywhere.

I really don't think you can see either on the mat. Everyone is moving so fast. In the past we have done glitter but my cp's team is doing smokey eyes this season. When she found out, she was so excited and said "I might actually be able to see where I'm going this year with no glitter in my eyes".. :D

Back