All-Star Good Cheer Camps

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Apr 20, 2013
We are in the New England area and I am looking for a camp that will help with tumbling and stunting. Camp Woodward has gotten a little two expensive. Suggestions are welcomed

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

We are in the New England area and I am looking for a camp that will help with tumbling and stunting. Camp Woodward has gotten a little two expensive. Suggestions are welcomed

Jame Speed does a camp in Mass in July that both my high school and all star gym have gone to and it is very helpful! It is only stunting, however, not tumbling, but it really is worth it to learn creative and challenging stunts, while also learning great technique!

Another option to control expenses is to bring someone into you to do a camp tailored to your needs. Your options range from the tops in the industry to those who are just getting their names out there. Price ranges go from very expensive to downright cheap. My suggestion is for @Rudags company SpiritFX. Great guy, plus he understands the needs of both the large market programs and the small market programs and can tailor a camp that would be both high in quality and within your budget.

We have many different camps. We have The Xtreme Xperience with coaches and ambassadors from Top Gun, World Cup, Cheer Xtreme, Stingrays, Twist and Shout, California All Stars, ACX, and other organiztions. We also have locations in Maryland as well as New York. We also do traveling camps where we come to you and customize to your exact needs and are flexible to adjust while we are there if you see the need to change the area of focus. For more information you can visit our web page at www.cxecheercamp.com or you can email the owner of CXE at [email protected] or I can provide you his cell number if you want to call him directly.

We have many different camps. We have The Xtreme Xperience with coaches and ambassadors from Top Gun, World Cup, Cheer Xtreme, Stingrays, Twist and Shout, California All Stars, ACX, and other organiztions. We also have locations in Maryland as well as New York. We also do traveling camps where we come to you and customize to your exact needs and are flexible to adjust while we are there if you see the need to change the area of focus. For more information you can visit our web page at www.cxecheercamp.com or you can email the owner of CXE at [email protected] or I can provide you his cell number if you want to call him directly.

Back