All-Star Good Fundraisers

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

2cheer1here

Cheer Parent
Aug 2, 2011
Hey all... I'm getting ready for next cheer year (already I know) and am looking for good fundraiser ideas that you've or your gym has done that has made the cheerleaders a good profit.

Thanks [emoji8]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fundraising | Fierce Board - The Voice Of Cheer

Fundraising | Fierce Board - The Voice Of Cheer

These might give you some ideas.

Concessions through a booster club I find are the best way to fundraise outside of just getting a part time job. (I mean, the concessions are essentially just a part time job anyways...)
I loved working concessions to make $....just be careful when it comes to raising money through booster clubs... there are some pretty restrictive legal rules that most do not follow (which won't matter unless they get audited) but this tends to be another "well that's how they do it" situation in cheer.
Like when you do concessions most of the companies require that the booster club be a 501c3. Well if you are a 501c3 and make money that money can't be earmarked for the person working the event's account...it must go to a general account. I know some booster clubs that are set up like this have a second set of books (un hunh....) but again... an audit could raise eyebrows and end up in fines. One note... you as the fundraising family wouldn't necessarily take the brunt of the fines...the booster club would.

The best one we had (and only one I participated in) was a Coke Fundraiser.
24 bottles of Coke (Diet Coke, Sprite etc) for $20! We received $7 per case.

I did not feel bad asking my friends to buy them since it was a great deal!

I always thought percent night at a restaurant or ice cream place was a good fundraiser! Not everyone wants to buy wrapping paper or a magazine subscription but they most likely go out to eat every now and then.

My school's band in MA did Krispy Kreme and we raised so much money because there weren't any around us.

The best one we had (and only one I participated in) was a Coke Fundraiser.
24 bottles of Coke (Diet Coke, Sprite etc) for $20! We received $7 per case.

I did not feel bad asking my friends to buy them since it was a great deal!

How did you get involved with this? Would you mind sending me the info? Thanks in advance!

iCheer Cookies went over well in our area. Team of 10 kids and one of them made top 9 sellers in the nation! She'll be featured on one of the boxes this year.

The best fundraiser I've ever been involved in wasn't through cheer but when I was in band, we did gift wrapping at a local store several nights throughout December and then had our own Christmas tree location. For the kids who worked quite a bit and put in a lot of effort, it paid for our entire week long trip to DC. It took a lot of prep work, but it also made over ten thousand dollars.

Back