All-Star Goodie Bag Items For Sr Coed Team

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Apr 11, 2012
I'm looking for goodie bag ideas more specific to COED Sr. cheerleaders? I know goodies bag ideas in general have been posted in the past and much appreciated for those. I'm thinking more specifically about jewelry ideas (Pandora style bracelets, but maybe leather for boys?) Thank you everyone!

The first thing I thought of when you said leather bracelets was these:
Engraved Braided Leather Name Bracelets-READ FULL PAGE BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER!

Not sure what you were thinking price wise, but a local place may be able to do them cheaper for a larger quantity/consistant engraving message(team/ gym name or something?). Girls and Guys always buy them down at Disney.

Also, I know you said jewelry but here's a few other ideas too:

-Sunglasses! Example: Continental Screen Print & Design Inc - Promotional Products - Newburgh, NY - Sunglasses
Many screenprinting places do them. If you need a certain quantity to do them, you can always go in on them with another team at the gym to make the numbers (say 40-50).

-A team keychain for everyone to put on their competition bag for good luck.

Embroidered towels are good. Check for clearance beach towels at the end of the summer and have them embroidered with the team name and year. Kids at this age would prefer a single nice item over a bag of silly stuff.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

I printed shirts for our coed team last year. This year I'm thinking of doing pillowcases with an inspirational quote since pretty much everyone brings their own pillow to overnight comps with them.

Embroidered towels are good. Check for clearance beach towels at the end of the summer and have them embroidered with the team name and year. Kids at this age would prefer a single nice item over a bag of silly stuff.

Someone on Twitter that I follow posted a picture from Worlds and they had a customized team towel. I think it was for WC Odyssey. I thought that was a really cute idea! And I agree, definitely prefer a nicer item over a bag of smaller things.

Framed team pictures are always a good idea. A little cheap frame and some prints from your local drugstore and you're done!

I found some bracelets in a store at Epcot the first day we were at worlds. They had different color bands and had a metal plate that had a Chinese symbol with the word underneath. There were different symbols - strength, luck, pride, etc. I bought the strength bracelet for each person in my CP's stunt group because they were one of the only groups without a boy and they were considered one of the "weaker" groups but they ended up being the only group to hit their stunt at every competition all season long. When I bought the bracelets I wasn't sure if the girls thought they would be "cheesy" but they loved them and wore them all the time. It ended up meaning a lot to them.

Our coed team last year got beach towels with our team logos on it, blinged out tank tops ( girls and boys) decorated flipflops, water bottles that were customized, candy, cheer socks, personalized mirrors, drawstring bags that were customized for the team, We also got blinged out Northface style jackets with our team name in bling. (boys and the girls)

Our coed team last year got beach towels with our team logos on it, blinged out tank tops ( girls and boys) decorated flipflops, water bottles that were customized, candy, cheer socks, personalized mirrors, drawstring bags that were customized for the team, We also got blinged out Northface style jackets with our team name in bling. (boys and the girls)

as a goodie bag?! :eek: that's like cheer christmas!

as a goodie bag?! :eek: that's like cheer christmas!
well not all these things were in one goody bag. We usually got the nice goodie bags for the bigger 2 day national competitions. We would get custom cheer bows with team name in a style bow that was mixed with candy and little stuff for the smaller comps. Some of the teams got blinged out yogas and the guys got tshirts we all always get excited for our goodie bags :)

Embroidered team towel wraps for girls & towels for guys. Or, screenprinted beach towels. I've received both from coaches in the past and still use them. Super handy & practical when they get to college!! Could even be a parting gift for graduating seniors.

I've recieved a backpack in the past too and loved it. Maybe totes for girls and backpacks for guys.

Before worlds, my team received goodie bags and my favorite thing was our Chapstick lol. Our team mom bought the Chapstick & then printed out a big label with our gym logo and a good luck message. It sounds silly but it's something cheap, and everybody uses Chapstick!

Back