All-Star Green Bay Elite Lime

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Oct 25, 2010
Will they be going to Cheersport/Dallas? Anyone from this team have any shirts to trade? :p

I really want them to do well in their division. Their stunt is just breathtaking!

My Daughter Lauren Belling from Lime would love to trade shirts facebook her or respond to this and she will set something up in Dallas :) Lime also will be having an AWESOME shirt for sales on the boards in the next week for only $15.00 plus shipping if you need it... some of the girls will have these cool shirts at Dallas too (Lauren is one of them) Thanks!!!

My Daughter Lauren Belling from Lime would love to trade shirts facebook her or respond to this and she will set something up in Dallas :) Lime also will be having an AWESOME shirt for sales on the boards in the next week for only $15.00 plus shipping if you need it... some of the girls will have these cool shirts at Dallas too (Lauren is one of them) Thanks!!!

I would love to trade with her...the only problem we have is I live over the ocean in Europe....

would you be willing to trade at cheersport? i would message her on facebook but i dont have one...

can i like set up getting one at NCA? haha

I'm going to Dallas and would love to trade! Can I set something up with her?

I love GBE Lime!!! Definitely keep me posted on the t-shirt sale

thanks SO MUCH... :) I will let you know when they go on sale....if you are going to be in Dallas we could meet up and I could sell you one there and save you the shipping ... let me know

Latest posts

Back