All-Star Green Bay Elite

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jan 3, 2010
It was a great weekend to be a parent of a daughter (or son) on the Green Bay Elite program, going into Supernationals weekend I thought it would be a struggle for the teams, due to a majority of the kids having the flu this past week, and some still on the weekend, but the kids showed their dedication and gave it their best effort, not only was it fun watching our teams as well as many others ,:enjoyshow: but we also got to meet many new people from other gyms who showed Great Sportsmanship and awesome support of our teams!!!! My daughter who is on Lime and Orange especially loved taking pics with all the kids she met!!! I'm Looking forward to the rest of the season and especially NCA and WORLDS:shaka: , and proud to be a member of such an AWESOME gym! :):):)
Purple-Small Junior 2- 7th place
Gold- Small Youth 3- 3rd place
Teal- Small Senior 3 Coed-1st
Orange Small Junior 5 Coed 1st and Grand Champs
Lime Small Senior 5- 1st out of 25 teams

I posted something along these lines back after WSF Indy in December, but I feel like I can't say it enough. The girls on Lime are some of the friendliest, most gracious girls I have met. My CP is their new super fan, and she asked me multiple times this past weekend if she could go and see them to say "hi" (sometimes at really random times). They were all extremely sweet to her, and she told me one of her favorite things this weekend was that she was standing with them when they were announced in first place in the standings on Saturday. I just wanted to take the time to commend a great group of young ladies who are not only awesome athletes but excellent role models as well.

So excited to see Orange compete against Spirit, CEA, Cali, and CA at NCA...it's going to be an awesome division! Oh wait...is CEA Large JCO?

GBE had an outstanding weekend and should be so proud. Cherokee and her coaching staff are some of the nicest people I've ever met. It's so much fun to compete with them because you know they'll always bring it and no matter which way the placement goes they will still be the most humble group of individuals you could come in contact with! Kudos to Green Bay Elite!

Wow I did not see this thread and thank you so much for the amazing comments. We pride ourself in being humble and teaching our kids the same respect others would want. I would like to thank everyone for you amazing support and awesome cheering section all weekend! To everyone from UA thanks for always being a second family to our kids! Jamfest was a great weekend for GBE kids, parents, and coaches! Now for our football team on the other hand, I am glad I was in Hall H,I,J all day :) I can't wait to see everyone in Dallas! 35 days until our last practice ;) So excited!!

i dislike when people only say OMG I LOVE THIS TEAM in threads...but... I cant even begin to describe HOW MUCH I ADORE this gym. HUGE fan for life! I remember seeing htem at cheersport nats in 2010 and watched lime do that stunt sequence and threw myself on the floor, i KNEW this team was someone to look of for and here they are! SO EXCITED FOR THEM. I LOVE GBE!

ive been following GBE since lime was a pretty much a junior team and the year they went to worlds with the broadway theeme! p.s. in love with that routine. your gym has come so far and is doing great things good luck to you this year. i hope lime takes worlds.

I love GBE, not only because they are amazing, but becasue they are from WI. Its nice to see a Wisconsin team doing so good, becaues cheerleading isn't as big here as it is down south:)

Back