Cali Smoed
Cali blk ops
Victory Cheer
Fierce
OC

7e571526cc78a22d58f9e0af64b5db61.jpg

Seems smaller than normal.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I've been to two small Aloha competitions at this venue, and those were packed. If Super Six is as big this year as it was last year, then this competition should be... interesting.
However, I have yet to go to a poorly run GSSA so I have 100% faith in Tammy to pull this one off!

Can't wait to see some of you there!

I agree! That venue is small!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So they moved this comp bc next year it will be So Cal next year. tammy is moving to So cal next year as I have heard. You can only move a world's bid comp a certain miles away from the pervious spot last year.

So they moved this comp bc next year it will be So Cal next year. tammy is moving to So cal next year as I have heard. You can only move a world's bid comp a certain miles away from the pervious spot last year.
This was discussed in some other thread. I believe we found out its ~200 miles?
In my opinion, the Fresno Convention Center would've been a better venue choice.

Has anyone seen a bid declaration for this comp? How bids will be awarded?

Last edited:
Has anyone seen a bid declaration for this comp? How bids will be awarded?
In years past it has been the six highest scoring Sr. 5 teams from day 1 and day 2 go to the "Super Six" competition at the end of day 2. They perform again and the competition chooses who receives the 2 FP regardless of score. The other four teams from Super Six get the at-larges.

In years past it has been the six highest scoring Sr. 5 teams from day 1 and day 2 go to the "Super Six" competition at the end of day 2. They perform again and the competition chooses who receives the 2 FP regardless of score. The other four teams from Super Six get the at-larges.

Hoping the ep discretion for the full paid bid award would be abandoned this year after last year's controversary. I guess time will tell.

Back