High School Gym Floor Tumbling Pain

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Aug 7, 2015
Had a question having to do with some pain I've been experiencing lately. During basketball season, I personally do a lot of tumbling on our gym floor (Wood over concrete) and this season I have been having some issues. Im not doing anything too strenuous, just RBH Tucks and Layouts, but when I land I get this really bad pain all over the back and inside of my heels and they sometimes become bruised. Just wondering what I should do about this or what could possibly be a cause. I wear Nfinity vengeance shoes and also sometimes use Nfinity Evoloutions as well. Thanks!

Had a question having to do with some pain I've been experiencing lately. During basketball season, I personally do a lot of tumbling on our gym floor (Wood over concrete) and this season I have been having some issues. Im not doing anything too strenuous, just RBH Tucks and Layouts, but when I land I get this really bad pain all over the back and inside of my heels and they sometimes become bruised. Just wondering what I should do about this or what could possibly be a cause. I wear Nfinity vengeance shoes and also sometimes use Nfinity Evoloutions as well. Thanks!
You need better shoes for the court. Those are mat shoes.

You could try some padded insoles. My cp has some with extra heel padding.

Vengeances are not the best for the court. Maybe the high top?
I would say better shoes that are meant for Game day. Doesn't Infinity have shoes specifically for game day?
You need better shoes for the court. Those are mat shoes.

You could try some padded insoles. My cp has some with extra heel padding.

We are required to wear the same shoes for game day, and its not in my budget to purchase any new cheer shoes anyway. Do you know of Any padding inserts that I could possibly buy to help with cushioning?

We are required to wear the same shoes for game day, and its not in my budget to purchase any new cheer shoes anyway. Do you know of Any padding inserts that I could possibly buy to help with cushioning?
Just go to Walmart or Target and look at their sport insoles. I got one for my cousin to help with back pain. It has a thicker pad on the heel which is good for stomp cheers!

Most are trim to fit and you will have to take the one out that is in the shoe.

Back