Gym Hoppers.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Oh good for you you copy and pasted a response from back in October! Here's a cookie. If you read any of my other responses in that thread I have NEVER had a problem with the owners and they are the ones that coach the level 5 teams. So no I would have no problem taking my SENIOR AGE level 5 athlete to them. But my 11 year old level 2 is a whole other story because the coaches that take those teams are younger with less experience working with younger kids.
So again STFU and troll somewhere else.

A few things here ..
1) you wrote it and you were ever so passionate about it in Oct . Now when someone reminds you it "bulling" that's a classic

2) you are incorrect that only the ( owners coach level 5) do some research .

3) it seems as though you have an opinion on EVERYTHING . Just look at all your post ...

I won't be responding to any further post I hope you can find happiness in cheer .

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

A few things here ..
1) you wrote it and you were ever so passionate about it in Oct . Now when someone reminds you it "bulling" that's a classic

3) it seems as though you have an opinion on EVERYTHING . Just look at all your post ...

I won't be responding to any further post I hope you can find happiness in cheer .

I'm confused. She took her daughter to a program that worked better for her needs. Why is this such a problem for you...?

A few things here ..

If you're going to continue to sound like a petulant pre-teen in your responses I rather hope you don't respond to anyone going forward.

The tone and language in your first response was completely uncalled for in a thread that had been perfectly amiable in its discussion.

@King

If you're going to continue to sound like a petulant pre-teen in your responses I rather hope you don't respond to anyone going forward.

The tone and language in your first response was completely uncalled for in a thread that had been perfectly amiable in its discussion.

@King

She is entitled to her opinion and she said she is no longer responding.

She is entitled to her opinion and she said she is no longer responding.

I will respond to other or things that are related to me just not that person that got busted talking out of both sides her mouth .

And calls " bulling " that was my entire point on the previous post about SOT . She was so adamant about poor coaches on the "lower levels " yet not 2 months later she is at an open gym and those "lower level " coaches were coaching her CP and she didn't have one problem with that .

Like I said I hope she finds happiness !

No I could careless about that person . I just occasionally check fierce board and no matter the topic or THREAD she has an opinion ! That's all very simple .

I will respond to other or things that are related to me just not that person that got busted talking out of both sides her mouth .

And calls " bulling " that was my entire point on the previous post about SOT . She was so adamant about poor coaches on the "lower levels " yet not 2 months later she is at an open gym and those "lower level " coaches were coaching her CP and she didn't have one problem with that .

Like I said I hope she finds happiness !

It seems like you do care, quite a lot in fact, based on the fact that you're continuing to bring it up.

This is a forum on cheerleading. Posting one's opinion and creating further discussion is how this message board stays alive. I am not sure why it bothers you so much that @cheermommaRN, or any one of us for that matter, have opinions on various aspects of cheerleading and are not afraid to post them in whatever thread we wish to respond to. Or every thread if we so choose. And you have that same freedom.

One really nice feature of this board is the "ignore" feature. So if a poster really bugs you, you can click on that and you will never have to worry about reading any of their posts again.

It took me a few years coaching to see this issue the way I do (posted about my feelings a few pages ago.)

Gym = product.

If you like another product better, it follows that you will purchase another (go to another gym.)

All star cheer is one of the only products that allows you to purchase it, but when you decide to switch brands, says "You're a TRAITOR YOU LEFT YOUR FAMILYYYYYYYY."

When you drink Coke for 4 years and decide you do not want Coke anymore, you want Pepsi, Coke doesn't say "TRAITOR!" Coke is like "ok sure, enjoy your Pepsi!"

That's how I decided I want to be.

Do I love my kids? Sure. But I don't kid myself and let myself forget that this is primarily a BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP.

Parents have signed up for the gym's program based on a service they want us to provide. At any time, they can decide to go elsewhere should they find a better service provider.

They have that right. You have the right to switch gyms every season of your career if you want to.

Is it sad for me to see a great kid go? Yes. Does that make them any less great? No. Even if you don't cheer for me, you're still great. A gym does not a family make.

There are parents who have left the gym I've coached at for some bigger programs, and I still give their kids hugs at comps when I see them because they're still family in my eyes, just choosing a different product (which is within their right.)

I can't be mad. Life is too short and I have too many other things to do.

Last edited:
It took me a few years coaching to see this issue the way I do (posted about my feelings a few pages ago.)

Gym = product.

If you like another product better, it follows that you will purchase another (go to another gym.)

All star cheer is one of the only products that allows you to purchase it, but when you decide to switch brands, says "You're a TRAITOR YOU LEFT YOUR FAMILYYYYYYYY."

When you drink Coke for 4 years and decide you do not want Coke anymore, you want Pepsi, Coke doesn't say "TRAITOR!" Coke is like "ok sure, enjoy your Pepsi!"

That's how I decided I want to be.

Do I love my kids? Sure. But I don't kid myself and let myself forget that this is primarily a BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP.

Parents have signed up for the gym's program based on a service they want us to provide. At any time, they can decide to go elsewhere should they find a better service provider.

They have that right. You have the right to switch gyms every season of your career if you want to.

Is it sad for me to see a great kid go? Yes. Does that make them any less great? No. Even if you don't cheer for me, you're still great. A gym does not a family make.

There are parents who have left the gym I've coached at for some bigger programs, and I still give their kids hugs at comps when I see them because they're still family in my eyes, just choosing a different product (which is within their right.)

I can't be mad. Life is too short and I have too many other things to do.
Have you been stalking me? I swear this is the exact speech I give every year...

(ETA totally NOT suggesting you're actually stalking me! Just an observation of how eerily close our mindset is)

Haha. No stalking! This is really just the viewpoint I arrived at after coaching every year since college and seeing kids leave, come back, leave, etc. and starting out taking every single situation seriously. Now I'm too old. Haha. Leave, don't leave, life goes on.

Back