The outside of the gym

21p05d4.png

160sr5y.png

The upstairs "Parent aquarium"

vu88h.png

Parent aquarium and window into the office

fa6kd5.png

View from the upstairs parent area.

Wow...What a nice gym!! Do you know what the Myrtle Beach gym is like??

Wow...What a nice gym!! Do you know what the Myrtle Beach gym is like??
I used to cheer in the MB gym before it was ACX. It's run out of a gymnastics facility called Gymnastics Inc. It is roughly the same size as the Columbia gym but mostly dedicated to gymnasts. (Even though we would used their tumble tracks, pits and rod floors for tumbling classes sometimes.) Then there is a little cut out over to the side with a regulation size spring floor for the cheer teams. I'll see if I can find pictures!

I'm so jealous of everyone's gyms.. world cup is very small and when it's time for cheerleaders to leave and some to come you can't even walk one step without hitting someone, literally. But there was a rumor that we have a shower in the guy's bathroom... ?? weird. my favorite is DEFINITELY woodlands. im gonna dream about going there.

I'm so jealous of everyone's gyms.. world cup is very small and when it's time for cheerleaders to leave and some to come you can't even walk one step without hitting someone, literally. But there was a rumor that we have a shower in the guy's bathroom... ?? weird. my favorite is DEFINITELY woodlands. im gonna dream about going there.

It's actually not that tiny! When I first came here I thought it was the biggest thing in the world haha, now I definitely know better, but there are still a bunch of gyms out there that make our gym look HUGE O:
And haha YES! I've seen it! If you sit on that black armchair by the back floor, you can see it when a guy opens the door haha!!

I used to cheer at a tiny gym. And I mean TINY. The whole gym wasn't even big enough for a full sized floor. And it was only a hard mat. And the lines went horizontal, not vertical. Imagine if the first time you ever got to work out your spacing OR touch a spring floor was in warm ups. Our tumbling would literally spring out everywhere because we learned everything on a hard mat and tried to compete it on spring. It was definitely a rough season.

cheerKT said:
I used to cheer at a tiny gym. And I mean TINY. The whole gym wasn't even big enough for a full sized floor. And it was only a hard mat. And the lines went horizontal, not vertical. Imagine if the first time you ever got to work out your spacing OR touch a spring floor was in warm ups. Our tumbling would literally spring out everywhere because we learned everything on a hard mat and tried to compete it on spring. It was definitely a rough season.

I understand the pain!! Same thing with my first gym. We had to focus on spacing rather than warming up! I can't count how many times girls over rotated in their tumbling lol or the amount of judges said "need more use of the floor" "spread out spacing".

It's actually not that tiny! When I first came here I thought it was the biggest thing in the world haha, now I definitely know better, but there are still a bunch of gyms out there that make our gym look HUGE O:
And haha YES! I've seen it! If you sit on that black armchair by the back floor, you can see it when a guy opens the door haha!!
HAHAH YES. THEN THERE IS.
because i was sitting in the corner and when a guy walked in we all peaked in since one person said there was a shower in there.

newgym.jpg

New Spirit gym in Coppell! More pics will be posted to the Spirit website soon and tryout dates will be announced on Monday!!

Back