All-Star Gym Scheduling Software

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Mar 25, 2010
I'm researching different scheduling software for our gym and wondering if anyone has any experience/opinions on different ones?

I'm sure a few of you have some much needed insight!

Thanks in advance!

I hate scheduling . I had to do it on a larger scare for an event with one job, and it was not fun. And they were too cheap to buy something, so we had to play with free stuff... ugh

We've used jackrabbit and switched to iclass primarily because of the interface.

our classes are all relatively open so I haven't personally tried it, but with Paypal you can set it to where it tracks the "inventory" that it sells, so you could set your class to be sold out after 12 kids or whatever and then add inventory whenever someone moves on. Seems like it would work but again, I haven't personally tried it.

Question on either of these programs:

Can you make classes by approval only? Or do you just have to let them sign up and then kick them out? haha

Yes, with iClassPro you can set up approval before registration is finalized in any class. We use it for all our private lessons, tumbling classes and pre-competitive teams and routinely deny access to classes when we know the athlete doesn't meet the requirements - we then suggest an alternate class. It works very well for us.

Yes, with iClassPro you can set up approval before registration is finalized in any class. We use it for all our private lessons, tumbling classes and pre-competitive teams and routinely deny access to classes when we know the athlete doesn't meet the requirements - we then suggest an alternate class. It works very well for us.

Awesome, thank you!

Back