All-Star Gym Websites

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Anyone willing to check out our website - www.NWXtremecheer.com and provide feedback if you have time?

Reading through this thread makes me happy to see that I do keep some of the stuff updated parents find important and try to keep it as simple as possible but I know we are missing somethings. Prices are not online for all-star teams and our tryout dates are still being finalized at this time.
I think you site looks good. I personnally did not see info on placement results that the OP mentioned but everything else seems accessible. But do you answer your phone is the real question? ;)

Anyone willing to check out our website - www.NWXtremecheer.com and provide feedback if you have time?

Reading through this thread makes me happy to see that I do keep some of the stuff updated parents find important and try to keep it as simple as possible but I know we are missing somethings. Prices are not online for all-star teams and our tryout dates are still being finalized at this time.

I think your site is pretty good. Definitely one of the better ones. I like that you list the upcoming competitions and list how each team placed at the ones you attended. As a parent I'm always curious how many other teams you competed against. Did you win 3rd out of 3 teams or 11? It makes a difference when I want to know how competitive your team is. I also like how you list the coaches, their experience and qualification, and which team they coach. Things to add-current pictures (I like to see the uniforms), financial info, and maybe a copy of the parent handbook. I like when teams have those handbooks available online. They are very helpful.

Just looked at our gym's website. Main page including class info has not been updated since the fall. :oops:
We do have a member log in section that posts info pertinent to the all-star teams, but I do know that is not updated often enough for my liking either.
One thing that I would like to mention to gym owners and coaches - if you put your email address on there, make sure it is one that you check frequently. I remember when we first changed to the gym we are at now, I had quite a few questions for her coach who was also an owner. I emailed her using the email on the website, and it took almost a week to get a response (granted she answered all my questions), but she immediately gave me another email to use that she checks daily. I was quite frustrated by the time it took for her to respond, and it was actually making me second guess our choice of gyms.

I think your site is pretty good. Definitely one of the better ones. I like that you list the upcoming competitions and list how each team placed at the ones you attended. As a parent I'm always curious how many other teams you competed against. Did you win 3rd out of 3 teams or 11? It makes a difference when I want to know how competitive your team is. I also like how you list the coaches, their experience and qualification, and which team they coach. Things to add-current pictures (I like to see the uniforms), financial info, and maybe a copy of the parent handbook. I like when teams have those handbooks available online. They are very helpful.

Thank you! Thats interesting that you mention the "out of how many teams" thing because I've never thought about that, something I'll have to definitely look into for our last two comps and maybe next year.

We do have pictures of the teams uni under the Photo's page but I know we could definitely use some more pictures of kids smiling, stunting, and having fun with our current uniform throughout the site - I'm still learning the ropes of basic website building :p. Thanks for the feedback! It was very helpful and I'll mention adding the fee's and parent handbook once we add all the tryout stuff next week.

I don't tweet either, but I have an account and follow my gym and a few others because it's the quickest way to get competition results. I also use it to stalk my kids' accounts. I've never actually, nor do I plan on, tweeting anything ever!
Lol, I use It to stalk my kids also

I just looked at our gyms website and its weird how its partially updated. Like it mentions a new tumbling schedule for Jan 2014, but the" about us" part shows coaches that are no longer at the gym. I understand the ownern is busy, but I would think not having an updated website in this day of technology is detrimental to the gym.

Last edited:
must have missed the placements since OP mentioned this - sorry. The handbooks are the thing I wait for as well. I download them so I can always refer back to them if needed.

Back