All-Star Gyms Close Together

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

How many gyms are within one hour of you?

• Total voters
I'm from New York. In upstate NY they have so many cheer gyms - while in Manhattan, Queens, Brooklyn, Bronx etc WE ONLY HAVE ONE ALL STAR CHEER GYM! It's called the Empire All Stars (formerly known as Empire State Athletics) and it only just opened in 2011. I don't cheer there yet though, because I live in New Zealand now and I'm moving back to NY soon.

If Empire All Stars didn't open, I would be cheering at CJA.

Most of the cheer gyms you see from NY are the ones from upstate NY and Long Island.

Hey Glamorazzi44 - You know this is so amazing, last summer my daughter again, on our travels (Disney Cruise) met a young lady who cheers on Empire All Stars and my daughter actually started her cheer career out at CJA... We are now at WC... Hope to see you on Empire 1 day at a competition!:cheering:

Sorry for all the multiple posts...

Hey Glamorazzi44 - You know this is so amazing, last summer my daughter again, on our travels (Disney Cruise) met a young lady who cheers on Empire All Stars and my daughter actually started her cheer career out at CJA... We are now at WC... Hope to see you on Empire 1 day at a competition!:cheering:

Sorry for all the multiple posts...

Isn't that a coincidence! When I was choosing a cheer gym, I chose WC, but my mom won't drive me that far (WC is just over an hour's drive from where we're going to live) :( then I chose CJA, and then I found out that Empire All Stars opened up - which ultimately I chose over CJA but someday I want to cheer for CJA. I hope to see you next cheer season!

Last edited:
Back