Gyms In Il

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Apr 20, 2018
Why Don't the big name gyms in IL (GymTyme IL, Cheer Extreme, etc.) Offer level 6 teams???? They wpuld be the only ones and could be the Gyms worlds team.

I was hoping when Raleigh made cougars coed that maybe Chicago could add an international all girl division too. I think they have plenty of talent in the Chicago area to have some sort of international team. Maybe this upcoming season, who knows?

There is SOOOO much talent in IL. Idk why people don't offer it. I personally know 30+ cheerleaders who have fulls and double fulls but don't go away to college. They stay home and just attend open gyms. So why not recruit them for a level 6 team???

There is SOOOO much talent in IL. Idk why people don't offer it. I personally know 30+ cheerleaders who have fulls and double fulls but don't go away to college. They stay home and just attend open gyms. So why not recruit them for a level 6 team???
If the bulk of your athletes haven't competed in college, you'd have to teach them L6 skills from the very beginning. Why teach L6 skills to L5 athletes when you can just compete L5?

If you look at most of the successful L6 teams, they come from gyms that are closely linked to a college team, i.e. GymTyme/Louisville, Cheer Athletics/Navarro, or from gyms that regularly have athletes moving there to compete, i.e. Top Gun, Cali, etc. None of the IL gyms have that draw, that I'm aware of.

Back