All-Star Gyms In San Antonio Texas!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 14, 2009
so im going to san antonio texas in august and deff want to try to go to a couple cheer gyms what gyms are in san antonio or with in about a half hour? thanks tons!!!!

so im going to san antonio texas in august and deff want to try to go to a couple cheer gyms what gyms are in san antonio or with in about a half hour? thanks tons!!!!

Driving time depends on which side of San Antonio you will be on. I have visisted Pinnacle Cheer in Helotes just outside SA. They also have a San Marcos and North East location. There are actually a lot of cheer programs in SA. If you are on the north east side of SA, some drive to Austin Cheer Factory.

I'm in SA. Like the pp said, it depends on the side of town you'll be on/what time/day you'll be visiting. Let us know so we can direct you :)

thanks everyone i dont no what u mean by side iv never been there befor but were staying next door to the Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center?

ahhh..ok. so you'll be downtown....if you were staying say...by sea world our responses may be different then if you were say staying on the NE side.

You're very closest (as in 5 minute drive) location to there would be Wolverine All stars. They mostly do local comps, i don't think they travel.
Premier Cheer is next closest (10-15 minutes), which is a good gym.
Cheer'riffic is about 20 minutes away...big flashy type of cheerleading, not my thing, might be yours
I would say next closest would be Stars in Schertz (just under 30 minutes) http://www.stars-academy.com, it's pretty much a straight shot up 35N, this is where my CP cheers. super competitive small gym :) my biased opinion is that it's the best in the area...LOL
Pinnacle would be about 30-40 minutes, another good gym.

I know there is a Champions cheer in the area as well, but i'm not familiar with them, i don't think they travel, either. and i'm not even sure where it is.

If you're willing to drive 2+ hours (with traffic) Austin Cheer Factory is north of Austin.

there are ALOT. if your in that area you might at well take a drive down to the woodlands. the Facility is incredible. (spl)

ok thanks anyone who knows more info on any of those gys or has other suggestions just leave them below(=

Back