All-Star Gyms That Have "disappeared"

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

kelly is my coach and i am on small senior. i just talked to her on the phone and none of this is true, i find it very amusing actually. she isnt ever going to give up the name power. this is 100% false. just to clear things up!
I was going to saw there is NO WAY that Kelly would give up Power and give her teams to Storm. There is just NO WAY! Hahah Ashlan's on fierceboard!

kelly is my coach and i am on small senior. i just talked to her on the phone and none of this is true, i find it very amusing actually. she isnt ever going to give up the name power. this is 100% false. just to clear things up!
I was going to saw there is NO WAY that Kelly would give up Power and give her teams to Storm. There is just NO WAY! Hahah Ashlan's on fierceboard!

hahaha my point exactly! i could see her merging with storm at some point but she would NEVER give up the gym name. EVER

I don't know, I think Kelly is way to independent and knows exactly what she wants from her gym to ever merge with anyone.
yeah. she def knows what she wants and likes to do things her way. i think if she merged with someone they would have to let her take charge. kelly gets what kelly wants hahah

Back