All-Star Gyms Tuition

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 18, 2009
How much does it cost to attend your gym each month? I would say CA is probably one of the most expensive gyms for level 5 in the dallas area

We pay $130 a month for tuition. This includes practices and tumbling class. This is for level 5. Our younger teams pay less.

I asked this once before on here and after that I am convinced that I might pay the most ever. :D $225/month. Just tuition.

I asked this once before on here and after that I am convinced that I might pay the most ever. :D $225/month. Just tuition.

Wow! That is a lot!! Does that include competition fees or anything else? That seems too high.

Wow! That is a lot!! Does that include competition fees or anything else? That seems too high.
Nope. That is JUST tuition. Uniforms, comp fees, choreography, everything else is extra. This is why we're changing gyms in May. My kids love this one, but the money is insane. We had to take what we could get because we moved here late in the season so a lot of gyms weren't taking anyone else. But now that it's new season time...

Our old gyms (2 in Virginia) were $90 and I think $130-ish (not exactly sure--that one had everything smushed into one payment so I can't remember how much each thing was)

I would look for a new gym too, especially if you have more than one cheerleader in the program. I never heard of a program in our area that cost that much. It is hard when you like the gym your at, but unforunately money does have to factor into the equation when looking at gyms. I couldn't afford to send my daughter there for that price. We have lucked out this year that our parents association had wonderful fund raisers to help offset the costs and also we have a family that found us sponsors that are paying for almost the whole cost of worlds for our team.

We pay $109 for just tuition, and then I do a half hour private once a week so it comes to about $193 a month for practice and tumbling!

How much does it cost to attend your gym each month? I would say CA is probably one of the most expensive gyms for level 5 in the dallas area

Remember though that CA is all inclusive...and when they say "all" they mean it! The only thing you pay for outside of your monthly fee is uniform/practice clothes. So they may appear to cost more but in the long run it saves you money since your not shelling out for choreography, competitions, camps, and other misc. stuff.

ours is in the 200's also but....ours is also all inclusive. Everything rolled in so that theres no surprises and no extra struggles over the holidays. Its really nice

If it makes you feel any better, we pay a little more than you do at my daughter's gym. We do have more practices than most gyms though.

Remember though that CA is all inclusive...and when they say "all" they mean it! The only thing you pay for outside of your monthly fee is uniform/practice clothes. So they may appear to cost more but in the long run it saves you money since your not shelling out for choreography, competitions, camps, and other misc. stuff.

Oh yes i didnt think of this

If it makes you feel any better, we pay a little more than you do at my daughter's gym. We do have more practices than most gyms though.

If that's your daughter in the picture, you're getting your money's worth at least. :) I wouldn't mind paying that if my daughters were on Reign. But my daughters are only on Mini and Senior 3. So I don't really think $225 is reasonable for that. :( But it is definitely nice to know I'm not paying the most ever.

Back