All-Star Gymtyme/louisville

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

the gym will have a program shirt for Worlds. I haven't seen the design yet, but if you are going to Worlds and want one, I will be happy to bring one to you. The U of L showcase for Nationals this Saturday. Normally shirts will be sold at the door. I will pick up a few and bring those also, but what size do you need?

the gym will have a program shirt for Worlds. I haven't seen the design yet, but if you are going to Worlds and want one, I will be happy to bring one to you. The U of L showcase for Nationals this Saturday. Normally shirts will be sold at the door. I will pick up a few and bring those also, but what size do you need?
Did anyone ever tell you, you look just like Kate Gosseling? ;)

I know that they just did their order for he Louisville nationals shirts ($10 a piece). I don't know if they have turned them in yet but you may be able to contact the gym and see if they can add onto the order form.

I will not be at worlds unfortunately :((

I'm dying to wear a gym tyme shirt to worlds this year but I have no way of buying one. anyone know how I can get one?

I'm dying to wear a gym tyme shirt to worlds this year but I have no way of buying one. anyone know how I can get one?

Gym Tyme Pink has been selling their shirts for this season (not sure if there was a deadline) there are a few Gym Tyme folks here on the board or you can contact someone on facebook to order a shirt.

I will buy some of the program shirts and bring them with me to worlds. I can't afford to buy a bunch, so it will be first come first served. I will be with Platinum as they practice on Friday at the All Star Sports. I do have short blond hair, but I don't look like Kate. You can find me by asking for Mama O"Dell. That"s what most of the kids call me.

I will buy some of the program shirts and bring them with me to worlds. I can't afford to buy a bunch, so it will be first come first served. I will be with Platinum as they practice on Friday at the All Star Sports. I do have short blond hair, but I don't look like Kate. You can find me by asking for Mama O"Dell. That"s what most of the kids call me.
do you know what time they will be practicing at all star friday? i'd love a program shirt! & to see them practice would be awesome too:)

not sure of the time. When I know something more definite, I will let you know. Like I said, I will try to bring some program shirts with me. I haven't seen them yet or know how much they are. But I will bring them.

Back