All-Star Gymtyme Opens In Lockport Illinois

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Just curious, since you've now mentioned it twice, why do you think that the cost of this program will be different than others? It seems like you're assuming it will be quite expensive comparatively
I'm not assuming I'm just curious due to the fact that it's a new gym and I do know that UA is a bit on the expensive side. Plus the size of the gym and the expense of maintaining it. I'm not being negative just like I said before "curious"!!!!!

I'm not assuming I'm just curious due to the fact that it's a new gym and I do know that UA is a bit on the expensive side. Plus the size of the gym and the expense of maintaining it. I'm not being negative just like I said before "curious"!!!!!

UA isn't really that expensive compared to other large gyms of that calibur. My girls cheered there for 3 years before we moved to Texas. We've now been at CA for 2 years. UA's tuition is about right on par with other large gyms, considering what is included in that tuition rate and the type of competitions they attend. That all factors into cost.

There a lot of gyms around here that are that size. UA North and ICE are both larger facilities than that (yes, I know they are older and have a more established group of customers, but just talking about size of the facility itself). Also, Famous Athletics was larger than that as well, and their tuition was plenty reasonable (other issues aside, I cannot complain about costs there). I don't think UA is expensive compared to other places. Their upfront costs are higher, but having been at a smaller gym that did not lay all the costs out like that... it ends up being the same amount, no matter what size the gym is.

I've been pricing out gyms around here for a couple months now (sigh... not sure how I feel about this yet...) and I think UA is definitely average, price-wise.

The tryouts packets are out for anyone who is interested. The tuition is exactly the same as UA North and seems perfectly reasonable to me.

I saw both packets today and they look reasonable.

Also - BOTH gyms get an A+ from me for information. Seriously... EVERYTHING is in those packets. I love businesses that are upfront about what you're signing up for. We will definitely at least be making the drive for tryouts, and we'll see where we go from there.

We have two kids who have cheered at Ice for 4 years. For reasons that don't need to be hashed out here, we decided to look at Gym Tyme as an alternative to Ice. My one daughter who is still cheering fell in love with Gym Tyme. The facility is BEAUTIFUL and the coaches were so enthusiastic and excited! It was a breath of fresh air. Gym Tyme is going to change the game in Illinois. With a starting enrollment of over 200 athletes Gym Tyme Illinois is going to be a gym to watch for sure!

Hello - so happy with our choice to come to Gymtyme Il. I know it is early but what a positive vibe this gym has. I know nothing is ever perfect but there are so many checks in the pros column - we are happy to give it a go. CP's team is shaping up nicely as well.

Ok, so I just made the connection that our CPs switched to the same gym. I agree with you. The energy in the gym is contagious. So much positivity from everyone from the coaches to the athletes to the parents. So happy with our decision and so excited for the season to come. What team is your daughter on? Mine is on J4.

Ok, so I just made the connection that our CPs switched to the same gym. I agree with you. The energy in the gym is contagious. So much positivity from everyone from the coaches to the athletes to the parents. So happy with our decision and so excited for the season to come. What team is your daughter on? Mine is on J4.
Oh hi there. Mine is on sr 4 Snap. Going through withdrawals with only one practice and a break on tumbling this past week. Looking forward to seeing all the teams this year. Yea and congrats!!!

Back