OT Halloween Costumes...what Are You Dressing As??

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I wanted to make my own really gorgeous peacock costume (which actually would make me a male peacock, but I digress)..but instead I'm thinking of the infinitely cheaper and just as fun GoGo Yubari from Kill Bill.

What would you wear as a Barbie? I need something cheap to be but I feel like if I was a Barbie people would think that I wasn't dressed up. Not saying I'm like as pretty as Barbie or anything, but I'm blonde so I guess I look like her, ha.

I have a friend who dressed as "Before and After". She wore makeup and did her hair on only one side of her head, and she put her hair up in curlers on the other side. She rigged up her clothes somehow to make one side look like she was dressed and the other side look like a robe and slippers. It was awesome.

I went as a crazy cat lady one year. I pinned beanie baby cats all over my body and carried a basket full of stuffed cats.
Wow I was crazy.
I've also been a football player, the lion from the wizard of oz, and Mackenzie from Toddlers and Tiaras :p

I have practice on Halloween but I still wanna dress up a bit! I think I'm gonna dress up for practice!
I was going to do this during homecoming week for generations day (Senior citizens) but we had a cheer sleepover the night before & I forgot it all... :( I'm still sad about it </3

Ok, I need an idea for a home made, inexpensive costume. Can yall help?
I think there are Tons of things around the house you can use... I was in a Dance School for 12+ years so, I have tons of leftover costumes and such, and I have kept Everything!! So I always have many things to use.... Try looking around your house for all sorts of Fun!!!! Good Luck!!!!:fro:

my ex last year bought us matching costumes for this year ..awkward that we are no longer together..but I still plan on wearing mine to a costume party ...I have Alice in Wonderland and he had bought the Mad Hatter ..wonder if he's still gonna wear it:p I have a few parties I think I'm going to so if I don't wanna re-use I also have a fire fighter, snow white, and a vampire costume I can use!

Little Red Riding Hood. Bought all the pieces yesterday. I love it!!!!! Last year we went to this fancy schmancy Halloween ball, but they raised the price this year from $150 to $250 so we're going on a cruise party instead (Lake Michigan). I. Can. Not. Wait.

Cp is being a Lego. :p

Last year I was the Ultimate Grand Supreme and my fiance was my pageant daddy. It was pretty epic, and I don't think we'll be able to outdo it this year. Also, I feel like this year everyone will be Honey Boo Boo, but I already did it so I'm missing out on the fun. But if anyone needs a really great costume, I got you covered! Haha

Back