All-Star Handicap Viewing At World's

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Cheermom72

Cheer Parent
Feb 15, 2010
It will be my first year at Worlds. Is there any handicap ( wheelchair accessible) viewing at any of the venues? I'm trying to plan ahead as much as possible.

I would email [email protected] and ask them directly. I had a registration question last year and they responded to me right away and were very helpful.

Thanks I will do that:)
It will be my first year at Worlds. Is there any handicap ( wheelchair accessible) viewing at any of the venues? I'm trying to plan ahead as much as possible.

last year my grandma came in a wheelchair and there is several wheelchair accessible areas on the upper level of HP. good view if you are looking to see the while mat, but if you are trying to watch for certain people or something like that it's a little to far to do that. Hope this helps. Let me know if you get a reply from the email you sent, there is a possibility I'll be in a wheelchair at worlds this year! Thanks!

I emailed the people at USAF a little while ago asking about handicapped viewing and they said that they do have it. ☺

Thanks :). I emailed as well and all they told me was Disney usually did a good job dealing with wheelchairs haha. So glad to hear you got a better response :)

Back