Happy 4th Of July!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

E

Editor

Read Full Article...

Polyester_American_Flag-150x150.jpg
The Fourth of July is right around the corner and everyone across America will be cheering for the Red, White and Blue! Families and friends will come together to cookout, watch fireworks and more importantly, celebrate our freedom. The Fourth of July is one of my favorite holidays because it is a day for everyone to be a cheerleader. I encourage you all to wear your red, white and blue, celebrate America’s birthday and cheer for the BEST country in the world!
Check out your local paper or look online for special Fourth of July events happening in your community and see how you can get involved. I will be running in the Bluegrass 10K in Lexington and it really helps a lot when the people of my community line the sides of the race to cheer us on! Also, tons of parades will be taking place across the country to celebrate. Ask the parade coordinator if they need any cheerleaders to walk in the parade or help out by handing out waters due to the heat! If not, grab your American flag and cheer the parade on as it passes by!
The Fourth of July will be the start of the cheering in our country that will continue on to August. The Olympics are quickly approaching and everyone can feel the love for the USA! The Olympics really bring everyone in our country together as we gather around the Television and watch our amazing athletes do what they do best! The women’s gymnastics trials wrapped up last night as the entire country waited to see who would get the chance to represent the USA in London. It was inspiring to see all of these young ladies cheering each other on during their performances and I am honored to have these incredible athletes represent the country I love most in August!
I hope you all have a safe and fun Fourth of July! Find a way to get involved and keep demonstrating why AMERICA NEEDS CHEERLEADERS!
- Ryan Martin

Back