Happy Girl Scout Cookie Day!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jan 21, 2015
Click For Full Article

I don’t know about you, but I’m already done with my New Year’s resolutions because heeeyyyooo January 3rd is the start of Girl Scout Cookie season!!

Are you a Girl Scout and a cheerleader? Head over to our IG @CheerDailyNews and enter our competition!

When you purchase Girl Scout Cookies, you’re helping the next generation of girl entrepreneurs get an important taste of what it takes to be successful- teamwork, planning, and a positive outlook. Sounds a bit like cheerleading!

Your sweet tooth will help young women learn essential life skills like setting and achieving goals, problem-solving, stepping out of their comfort zone, financial literacy, and social entrepreneurship. Many Girl Scout alumnae say that selling cookies was a critical first step on a path to success in their life and career. Seems like a pretty good reason to stock up.

The Girl Scouts’ have a handy location finder for you to source your local cookie dealer here.

Alternatively, there’s an app for that! Download the Girl Scout Cookie app for Android or IOS.

Back