OT Happy Holidays (What Are Your Plans?)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic

JBS

Staff member
FBOD:LLFB
Oct 3, 2021
Happy New Year GIF by macniten
Christmas Tree GIF by Winter Wonderland

What are your plans for the holiday season?​

Tomorrow will be spent cooking and prepping. Sunday, it'll be my family (mom, sisters, brother and his family).

• Admin
Just got the house ready to have family over tomorrow. We've been remodeling for 3 years and we are finally close enough to complete to have people over.

Lots of cooking... cleaning... electrical... and installed a door on the basement... random list... but it's what we did.

Our christmas has been postponed...My brother and sister in law tested positive for covid (I'm sure they're boys are next), and then we had put my cat down yesterday...so Christmas will hopefully be next week

Our christmas has been postponed...My brother and sister in law tested positive for covid (I'm sure they're boys are next), and then we had put my cat down yesterday...so Christmas will hopefully be next week
I am so sorry about your cat, your family having covid, and your Christmas plans. Big hugs and much love from the catlady.

I want to win the lotto LOL and not return to work/teaching in Jan. I have a great teaching job, wonderful boss, & awesome students. I am just tired and the paperwork is overwhelming.

I am so sorry about your cat, your family having covid, and your Christmas plans. Big hugs and much love from the catlady.
@NJ Coach praying for you. Losing a loved pet is so hard. :(
Thank you both. She was the sweetest little miss. Only 6, but cancer doesn't seem to care how old you are. Not how I pictured spending my Christmas Eve, but there you are. My poor dog keeps looking for her, so I have a feeling there will be another kitty in my home sooner rather than later.

Sorry to hear this... hopefully you will be able to have a good Christmas celebration soon.

Back