All-Star Happy New Year- In 2012 I Pray....

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Fameous MOM

Cheer Parent
Feb 9, 2011
In 2012 I pray that Coach Mike stays in remission. I pray that my cp's will not get injured. I pray that Fame Super Seniors and Celebrities medal at Worlds!!!

In 2012 I pray that I don't get injured and that the goals I'm working so hard to achieve come true. Praying that I just have another good year like 2011 was.

I pray that in 2012 my body will continue to withstand another year of tumbling, i pray i'll continue to improve in both my skills and my love of the sport, i pray that worlds will be just as amazing as im hoping and i pray i'll actually get my license on my birthday:)

in 2012 i pray i can overcome all the odds, just like i did February 2011 joining All Star cheer. I pray that i can improve my tumbling, and reach my goal, this time in a different environment.. & I Pray all of you to have a safe & WONDERFUL cheer season. <3

I pray that my cp gets released from the hospital, (it's nowhere for a kid to be during the holidays), I pray that my husband and his soldiers get home safely from Kuwait, I pray that my cp stays healthy and gets to achieve all of her goals and I pray for my family and friends, near and far, to have a blessed and safe year!

In 2012, I pray that I will continue to become an all around better person. I pray that through cheer I'll carry on learning the skills I'll keep with me for the rest of my life, and that I reach all the goals I set for myself. I pray to getting good grades in school, staying healthy, aswell as all my family and friends, you all included, having a safe and joyful year. I pray that all the soldiers get home safely to their families; and most of all I pray that I'll become closer to God as he continues to teach me all I need to know.

I pray that my cp gets released from the hospital, (it's nowhere for a kid to be during the holidays), I pray that my husband and his soldiers get home safely from Kuwait, I pray that my cp stays healthy and gets to achieve all of her goals and I pray for my family and friends, near and far, to have a blessed and safe year!
What is wrong with Kiana???? I had no idea!!!

For 2012 i pray for good health for all, because if you have good health then you have everything!!

Back