Music Has Anybody Bought From Cheer Music Store?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Mar 8, 2012
I was simply wondering if anybody had ever bought anything from Cheer Music Store? Like the sound effect kits? That's all that I'm looking for... If anybody has, please let me know if it's worth it or if you wouldn't mind sharing them with me!​
:chestbump:​

I was simply wondering if anybody had ever bought anything from Cheer Music Store? Like the sound effect kits? That's all that I'm looking for... If anybody has, please let me know if it's worth it or if you wouldn't mind sharing them with me!​
:chestbump:​
Some of their stuff is pretty good. I have a few sfx and booms that I use regularly. That said, they have A LOT of stuff that I never even touch.

you should BUY it..not just get it from some one who did buy it...mark and lark take aLOT of time putting this stuff together and to david i promise you use alot more of their stuff then you think...most of marks stuff has been re eqed pitched modified so on and so forth...they aren't expensive and unless you know how to make your own stuff just go ahead buy it and put it your mix together

you should BUY it..not just get it from some one who did buy it...mark and lark take aLOT of time putting this stuff together and to david i promise you use alot more of their stuff then you think...most of marks stuff has been re eqed pitched modified so on and so forth...they aren't expensive and unless you know how to make your own stuff just go ahead buy it and put it your mix together

I agree 100%. If you're looking to build your library and enhance the overall sound of your music, these are very good choices. Even if you don't use a lot of what's in them, I can almost guarantee that almost everything you do use moving forward will be from the kit(s). As time passes, and you become more and more creative, you'll find yourself using more as well to try to create different sounds. CMS is big reason as to why my music sounds the way it does today, and why it will continue to progress in the future. It might sound crazy, but it ain't no lie, baby BUY BUY BUY...BUY BUY! <----never a bad time for some N'Sync!

I like some of their stuff, other stuff I am a bit blah on. I would buy their kits and make your own music from them rather than buy pre-made music though, it's worth the extra cash.
A lot of the music is used over and over at competitions, I used their pre-made once and it was used by two other teams at the comp I was at. It's great for half time though.
Their customer service is fantastic. I needed music for a dance I was going to teach and preform in one night but I had a downloading issue and they got back to me and refunded me the next morning without issue.

Back