All-Star Hate To Be The Guy, But Top 10 Small Limited At Worlds/nca Predictions

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

when people say tribe, are you referring to tribe cheer or ACE tribe?
i hope ACE warriors win :)

sparks is reallly good this year. their stunts are soo goood. i think sparks will make it far at worlds.

In my opinion, I agree with below...

I think anywhere in top 5 will be (not in any order):​

Kentucky​
(great skills, but I'm underwelmed from what they put on the floor last year)​

Brandon​
(great skills, but still an underwelmed - great visuals in stunt transition, but the rest of the routine was not exciting for me)​

Cali​
(great skills, i know they are working through some injuries - but this team growing out of the jr coed team from worlds last year has the complete package. I know people will be surprised when they see the skills that Smoed will bring to the floor.)​

Tribe​
(haven't seen tribe yet, but they are always a top contender)​

Reign​
(amazing talent, they just need to hit - if they could hit at a bid competition like they do when no bid is up for grabs they'd have a paid bid by now)​

However, what's everyone's thoughts on Winning Dallas - I know rumors of "curses" float around, and for many divisions it's proved true that winning Dallas and Worlds in the same year often doesn't hold up.​

I don't know if I want my favorite team to win Dallas or not... still up in the air.​

In my opinion, I agree with below...

I think anywhere in top 5 will be (not in any order):​

Kentucky​
(great skills, but I'm underwelmed from what they put on the floor last year)​

Brandon​
(great skills, but still an underwelmed - great visuals in stunt transition, but the rest of the routine was not exciting for me)​

Cali​
(great skills, i know they are working through some injuries - but this team growing out of the jr coed team from worlds last year has the complete package. I know people will be surprised when they see the skills that Smoed will bring to the floor.)​

Tribe​
(haven't seen tribe yet, but they are always a top contender)​

Reign​
(amazing talent, they just need to hit - if they could hit at a bid competition like they do when no bid is up for grabs they'd have a paid bid by now)​

However, what's everyone's thoughts on Winning Dallas - I know rumors of "curses" float around, and for many divisions it's proved true that winning Dallas and Worlds in the same year often doesn't hold up.​

I don't know if I want my favorite team to win Dallas or not... still up in the air.​
I think Smoed has a hill to climb being new to this division....they are clean but have work to do....it's exciting to see where they land and even more exciting how young they are...it's a division filled with talent...but I think they can hang and do great! IMO.....:) Excited for Palm Springs...then DALLAS!!!!!

I have three favorite teams right now: Brandon, Cali, and UCF, and between them, I would love it if they took home Cheersport, NCA, and Worlds. I don't think there's a clear front runner in this division right now, and I love it!

in 2009 When they added this division to worlds i thought was going to be a disappointment.

I was right.

Latest posts

Back