High School Hazing In High School Cheer

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Not related to hazing, but this is definitely a problem with cp's varsity coach. She was the middle school coach for many of them, and then their JV coach, and she was always more concerned about their approval and being nice than enforcing rules that she herself set. She is a doll and I love her, but it also doesn't help that she attended and cheered for cp's high school and the AD was her gym teacher there back in the day. Fortunately I think her middle school/JV group graduates this year (along with their PIA parents) and maybe she will be able to command some greater respect with the incoming team in the fall.

Don't be too hopeful. Once a coach has fallen down that pathway, it's almost impossible to bear down and reverse course. Her better option would be to change schools and do it right the first time.

Goodness gracious...

Got stories? My popcorn is ready.
We ended up switching schools and out of the district because of her and her demon spawn. This woman is a liar and either she or her husband is an arsonist--their own house because they couldn't make payments. However, half the town reveres her and kisses her hind quarters.

We ended up switching schools and out of the district because of her and her demon spawn. This woman is a liar and either she or her husband is an arsonist--their own house because they couldn't make payments. However, half the town reveres her and kisses her hind quarters.
Wow. Why is everyone so reverent of her?
And what did her kids do?

When I was in middle school the high school squad got in trouble at UCA camp for hazing ( I don't remember what exactly happened) and they weren't permitted to go to a camp the next 1-2 years and had to have a home camp. Every year varsity chose little sister's in the freshman/ any new JV member. After that the extent of "hazing" was wearing name tags/ crowns with the big sister's name and some writing on their body. I was nice to my little and didn't put too much on her because I knew it was a pain to get off and my big had been nice to me. Some would make the name tags huge so they got in the way as girls did stuff. It was always a rule that if you took off your name tag you'd have to "earn it back" doing something like making up a song about how much you loved your big/ the varsity and sing it in front of everyone at dinner. The UCA staff usually got involved in trying to collect name tags. The pictures are me with my real little sister/ cheer little sister. My junior year varsity wore crowns too, just because we wanted to.
fa2603064df3252f04f1f6eaca5c01dd.jpg
8daca310fdbe3e34207c228a556335b4.jpg

I know our football team has a night where they all go to Quaker Steak and Lube (a wing place) and they have to each eat an atomic wing. Boys soccer used to go on a trip every year, nobody knows what went on there but there's rumors that was one of the reasons the coach who coached forever got fired. For band different sections had little things. In general my high school was strict and it has gotten stricter as my siblings have gone through.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back