Height Interpretation

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Nov 15, 2010

Would you call the transition at 2.11 prep height or extensions

I'm looking to see if legal in level 5, from what I've read, if the inversion is considered prep height I'm all gravy baby, if not I need a third base to keep it legal in 5

Would you call the transition at 2.11 prep height or extensions

I'm looking to see if legal in level 5, from what I've read, if the inversion is considered prep height I'm all gravy baby, if not I need a third base to keep it legal in 5

I was on that team!

The inversion to release is barely an inversion depending on how you perform it. The swing stunt is generally a below prep level inversion.
Do you have a video of your team attempting?

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

sorry its not imbedded...

04/04/2013 00:32:18 - Coach's Eye

the skill continues to a catching group in front of them, where the flyer currently finishes, she would continue as the bases let go of the feet, she inverts through handstand and lands in cradle in the catch group in front

sorry its not imbedded...

04/04/2013 00:32:18 - Coach's Eye

the skill continues to a catching group in front of them, where the flyer currently finishes, she would continue as the bases let go of the feet, she inverts through handstand and lands in cradle in the catch group in front
I'd say the first part is a level 3 below prep inversion. After the straddle sit it seems to be a level 4 prep level inversion.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Back