Hello!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

May 4, 2016
Hello FB!

After lurking around for a month or so, I decided to bite the bullet and introduce myself!

I am Becky, I'm 24 and I have been involved with Cheerleading for just over 10 years now.
After high school, I went on to cheer at UWGB and spent the summer of my senior year as a UCA staffer.

I've been doing choreography for my hometown high school team (Cudahy Packers!) since I graduated in 2010 and in 2014 I was invited on as an assistant coach. I am still involved as an Assistant Coach at Cudahy, and this Summer I am making my return to staffing with Central Wisconsin Cheer Camps.

I'm very excited to get familiar with posting here and I know this board will be a very useful resource for questions and advice!

Hello FB!

After lurking around for a month or so, I decided to bite the bullet and introduce myself!

I am Becky, I'm 24 and I have been involved with Cheerleading for just over 10 years now.
After high school, I went on to cheer at UWGB and spent the summer of my senior year as a UCA staffer.

I've been doing choreography for my hometown high school team (Cudahy Packers!) since I graduated in 2010 and in 2014 I was invited on as an assistant coach. I am still involved as an Assistant Coach at Cudahy, and this Summer I am making my return to staffing with Central Wisconsin Cheer Camps.

I'm very excited to get familiar with posting here and I know this board will be a very useful resource for questions and advice!
I'm new too. Welcome!!!

Back