OT Help Decorating A Duffle!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Jul 21, 2012
Hey guys im looking for some ideas because instead of a backpack i have a duffle bag :) its like one of the square ones and it is orange. Any ideas? thanks!

If you're an allstar cheerleader as well, you could sew on all of those annoying participant patches you get at competitions. If not, buttons and pins and ribbons are always cute! I hung my UCA All-American medal off of mine sophomore year.

when I cheered for my school, we got one end of the bag embroidered with our name, and the other embroidered with "RHS" and something like "raiders cheer" under it. super cute and super simple! I of course added tons of bows and made it look cute, but not too much because I had to carry it around school.

Hey guys im looking for some ideas because instead of a backpack i have a duffle bag :) its like one of the square ones and it is orange. Any ideas? thanks!

The more sparkles, the better!!! ;)
I have decorated both my duffle and backpack with bows, sparkles and pins :)
xxx

my duffle bag i have my gym logo embroiderer on it along with my name under neath it and then like some other people have mentioned i have pins from every
( or almost every ) competition on it. Or if i go somewhere and they have a cheerleader pin i buy it and put it on.. for example the weekend of Cheersport i went to the hard rock in Atlanta and they had a cheerleader pin so i got it and put it on my bag its just a fun collectible thing to do:)

Back