All-Star Help Me - Black Cheer Shoes?!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

When my cp's new Nfinitys come in, (the ones that just came out)
I'm now going to dye her old evolutions the ones she wears now and make them pretty like this...
First I see you doing hair and then this.. I'm in love with you, your so crafty and amazing. Too bad we can't get married lol
hahaha >.< have you seen my hair?
hahah. i dyed all the girls hair a blonde streak, they wanted to do the team bonding. so they said i should dye it too so i did. and so did the other coach but im the only boy so i dyed a heart on my hair its so cute.
and hahahahha.

icnyvl.jpg

sorry for going of topic just thought id share since we resolved the problem alread haha.

Unique All Stars in Columbia Md has black shoes (with a white swoosh or stripe) not sure if they are Nikes or Pumas. You may want to contact their gym and ask them where they got them.

Unique switched this year and our whole program wears black pumas with a white stripe. The girls and guys love them! Their very light, and comfortable.

i live in the uk and recently moved cheer squads, i have a pair of nfinity evoloutions but need black cheer shoes.
slight problem - CANT FIND ANY DECENT ONES. thought about dying my nfintys but werent sure?! HELP ME LOVELY PEOPLE

Nolimits Have a black cheer shoe that is a great shoe out of the box. Tumbling , flying, stunting. What ever you need it is a great shoe

Nolimits Have a black cheer shoe that is a great shoe out of the box. Tumbling , flying, stunting. What ever you need it is a great shoe

Really? I've never seen it in black and don't see a black one on their website.

Really? I've never seen it in black and don't see a black one on their website.

I know they had them in black. I have not been on the web site. My CP has several pairs of black. Perhaps call them if they are not listed.

Seeker30 just a random question: do you think the dye would work on Nfinity Pheonix. considering it's a different material? just wondering if you knew.

Back