All-Star Help My Brain Block Need Lvl 3 Specialty Pass Suggestions

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

SLM

Cheer Parent
Dec 19, 2012
I posted in the Coaches forum but got no response, so I'm shaking up my question and posting it here, figuring some athletes may way in.

I am looking for what specialty lvl 3 passes you do/have done. Especially if it is unique, or you know scored really well.

Punch front forward roll front walkover roundoff back walkover backhand spring backhandspring stepout rebound roundoff handspring tuck. Someone did that the other day at a practice I was watching and it made me dizzy! Lol

I have seen front punch , quick pause, step, round off back handspring stepout rebound round off handspring tuck.

Round off, rebound half turn, punch front (so you round off and in the rebound you do a half turn, and then when you land that rebound you punch into a punch front), then forward roll round off tuck or round off back handspring tuck! That's one of the coolest passes for level 3, and it's pretty difficult to get! I don't have it, but some of my teammates are working on it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When I filled in on a level 3, the last tumbler did round off rebound punch front pause round off back handspring tuck. You do the round off then, in the rebound, you ball up slightly and half turn. When your feet hit the ground, you punch front. It looks really sloppy if not executed correctly though.

ETA: Oops just noticed someone else said this! Nevermind :)

Back